Who's Bearish?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by The Answer, May 7, 2003.

1. fleck was good the last 3 years but dont forget he was wrong almost 10 years before that. he is too dogmatic short. his record would be much better if he just covered and declared victory more often. people that short for fundamental valuation reasons even though they may be right sometimes have to take a lot of pain before the market sees what they see.

#81     May 12, 2003
  2. I agree. For that matter, I covered all my common today after taking a big fat hit. I am just long those june puts now.

#82     May 12, 2003
  3. vinigar

vinigar

Tomorrow...the shorts really get squeezed...failure to recognize breakouts all over the place...stocks ...indices....new highs....ouch:(:(

#83     May 12, 2003
  4. Be careful. Some stocks are going parabolic.

#84     May 12, 2003
  5. IMHO, don't short until the lower trend line is broken. You can short if/when we reach the upper line (looks soon), but be ready to reverse and go long because it may be a breakout.

• es.jpg
      File size:
      61 KB
      Views:
    #85     May 12, 2003
  6. vinigar

vinigar

Hmmmm....no bad news...important stocks have hit new 52 week highs...many have brokeout...reached new highs....same with the indices....momentum...all equal.....no resistance...up...up and away...the markets explode out to new highs....then we pull back at the end of May.

#86     May 12, 2003