Whoever keeps posting these anti-semitic spam threads is a complete douchebag.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Reaver, Mar 26, 2008.

1. There is a much simpler solution. Everyone who wants to post to ET must sign up through PAYPAL and be VERIFIED. Paypal is one of the few services that verifies internationally to a credit card/bank account/address, whatever.

Simple policy:
    You can read ET forums. But if you want to POST, you must be a verified Paypal member, and pay 1 cent to ET.

That takes care of shills, aliases, flamers, Zionizer nutcases such as WAEL, etc.

Once banned, they will struggle to pop up again since it is hard to get a new verified-by-Paypal identity. They will mostly disappear from view, and this will be a more professional place.

People who are already members (and not banned) are grandfathered in

If they don't have a credit card or bank account, I doubt they are serious traders...

Why in the WORLD the owners refuse is unknown. They seem to like the 3 ring circus atmosphere instead of being taken seriously.

#11     Mar 27, 2008
  2. Spoken like a true jackass. Phil bases his characters after real life people. I've known Hendrie since before he was in radio. The man is pure genius. You hide behind some made up handle on the internet, what a hypocrite.. You'd crap your pants if we ever met. Next time I'm in San Francisco I'll look you up, friggen fudgepacker. :D

#12     Mar 28, 2008
  3. Whatever fuck fuck.....I'm plain and simple and out there in the open like always. You know where I am....I make no secret of it. Yet you hide behind a pseudonym pretending to be a Naval Vet (which is shameless) and a Pastor in Southern California as in Hendrie's shticks.

You're a puck-assed bitch.

#13     Mar 28, 2008