whoa did anyone watch kudlow tonight

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Why would you drive that?

#11     Nov 8, 2006
  2. No...David Stockman got fired from the Reagan Admin when he dared speak up on Reagan's profligate spending. He then went on to make millions in the hedge fund and VC business.

KUDLOW, (IMO) on the other hand went on a coke filled hookers and booze rampage and then on to Re-Hab. Glad he's clean and sober now.

#12     Nov 8, 2006
  3. What kinda' car do u drive?

#13     Nov 8, 2006
  4. I drive a ford pickup, From reading your posts I just figured you for a BMW type of guy.

#14     Nov 9, 2006
  5. I love my 1990 Plymoth Voyager with sim woo g...but it is intesting to hear about someones opinion of me...ohh lord ..i have opened myself up to some real honest commentary ...:)

#15     Nov 9, 2006
  6. I'm not sure why I'm compelled to correct this, but...

Injury or a congenital disorder can cause the nasal septum to deviate, but NOT cocaine. The nasal ailment caused by habitual cocaine use is called <b>necrosis</b> of the septum.

#16     Nov 9, 2006
  7. The guy pumped Enron too in Aug 2001 after receiving speaking engagement fee from the company.

"In August 2001, Kudlow was paid about $50,000 USD to give a public speech to Enron employees and to serve on an advisory board,[7] which later drew criticism from various writers such as senior Salon.com writer Eric Boehlert,[8] who claimed that Kudlow wrote positive articles repeatedly about Enron without disclosing his relationship with the company."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Kudlow

#17     Nov 9, 2006
  8. sheesh..back then that was more than Clinton made....

#18     Nov 9, 2006
  9. Tuneman

Tuneman

sounds a little like guilt by association

#19     Nov 9, 2006