Who will donate to Chile?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 1, 2010.

Will you give money to Chile?

1. Yes I will, just like I gave money to Haiti

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes I will, even though I didnt give money to Haiti

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. No, I wont give money to Chile because the death toll wasnt high enough

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. No, I wont give money to Chile. I didnt care about Haiti, why should I care about Chile?

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. I will only give money if other people do, because I dont want to feel guilty for not giving.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So the media it seems hasnt asked any Americans to donate to Chile, like the way they asked Americans to donate to Haiti. 500k homes were destroyed in Chile's quake and many people lost everything and have no food or water. So how many of you are going to donate to Chile? Will you only donate if there is a big media frenzy about donating, or will you donate quietly because you care about people and not because everyone else is donating?

2. Chile was not dirt poor like Haiti. They started with no real govt nor support infrastructure, and went down from there

Also, Chile is less than a 1,000 and Haiti was around 220,000 dead last I saw.

3. I already donated to Chile. $130 cash to their coffers for a god damn visa. They even had the gall to be picky about the twenty dollar bills I paid them with.

4. The dead do not need donations so donating to a country based on how many died is not a good reason to give. 500k people were left homeless and without food in Chile. And thats the first number that has come out. It might end up being more than 500k.

5. Chile was not dirt poor like Haiti. They started with no real govt nor support infrastructure, and went down from there

Also, Chile is less than a 1,000 and Haiti was around 220,000 dead last I saw.

6. I bought a bottle of Chilean wine yesterday. 10 bucks. Does that count??

[​IMG]