Who will be the dem nominee in 2024?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Dec 18, 2021.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Biden is very un-popular and you have people such as the New York Times pushing him out. The only reason this happens is if elites of the Elites of the democrat party are pushing it.

It could be Kamala Harris, but she is worst than Biden.

That leaves

Bernie Sander
    Elizabeth Warren
    Pete Buttigieg
    Hillary Clinton

You get the point.

The team with a weaker bench is the NY jets and that is debatable.

2. ipatent

ipatent

Someone new.

3. wildchild

wildchild

The democrat party is run by Baby Boomers who absolutely refuse to relinquish power.

4. It doesn't matter. None of them stand a chance against Trump.

5. easymon1

easymon1

Nadler / Pelosi - These two would put Trump in the shade!

I'm all in on Nadman and Nancy - 2024, Or Sooner!
    There's an elegance in their rapport that Amerika sorely needs.

6. Coumo was the most likely a strong contender until late but he is damaged now.

Newsome has his eyes on the white house but he is struggling to not get too badly damaged by all his woke crap coming back to roost in CA, although the dems don't care about that.

The thing about the Joe and Kamala charade is that the media and pundits act like all they have to do is announce that they are running again and then the dems have their ticker. Nope, not by a longshot. In the past, a party member was considered to be a traitor and a pain in the arse to try to primary a sitting president of their party. But that is not even remotely the case for 2024. Dems are begging people to enter. Maybe even as soon as after Christmas just to give people hope. :cool:

The other thing, and I dont want to get too far into the weeds, but the dems-especially progressives but not limited to- are not going to put up with the DNC just cancelling the primary and giving money to Joe and Kamala for the general election. No. They will want that spread around to other candidates. And are Joe and Kamala so investable that donors are going to line up to support them? Nope. Joe and Kamala are already out there alone and the games have not even started.

Since they are so divided I can easily see the primary winner still having problems getting all the votes needed at the convention. They are pretty messed up.

I could see Kamala getting beaten up badly enough that she quits too. She looks unstable to me. That is what would be best the country. Then Biden gets to pick another VP who maybe is not a loser and would be viable for 2024. If Kamala cared about the country that is what she would do, but they may take her out in straightjacket anyway.

So, looks like Bernie and Hillary are the perennial new faces. I am feeling the burn.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Nobody gives a shit about who the Dem nominee is going to be for 2024. Trump will get his second term. I hate the man, but even I see the writing on the wall. Why are people blind to this reality?

8. easymon1

easymon1

9. smallfil

smallfil

What we need to watch out for is the cheating apparatus they employed on November 3, 2020. It is still pretty much intact and I do not see the Democrats and their RINO cohorts supporting clean elections. Bubba the clown could be their nominee and he will win if they are allowed to cheat again. We will see how it turns out in the midterm elections on November 8, 2022. Then, we can talk about 2024. Imagine, as bad as Joe Biden is, they managed to get him the win.

10. wildchild

wildchild

#10     May 21, 2022