Who will be the Dem candidate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kleiner, Apr 25, 2006.

1. You are right.

Trade-Ideas

Ah that feels much better!

But don't forget to vote DT in 08. You will see the formal announcement on.......BSAM.........Trade Ideas.....but you heard it here first.

I am Natures Finest Candidate

1) Legalize Marijuana - This is the most important one
    a. Gets rid of deficit
    -New markets open new business and all the tax revenues you can imagine. Think Starweeds and Weedbucks. California is already doing it.

b. Helps stops the terrorists
    -Us and Mexico and Canada get together and form the axis of munchies. Then we drop thousands of pounds of the Chronic on Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran. Make the whole middle east. Nobody baked is going to be suicide bomber 100%.

c. Everyone gets along
    - Forget multi lateral talks. Get out the friggen peace pipe get me as President in with all other heads of state at the UN and I am going to personally usher a new era of world peace in about 45 minutes.

2) Subsidize the Hell out of Public School Teachers - Second most important one
    a. Creates the desire for the best of the best to teach what they know to kids. How we pay for it.... with tax revenue from Weedbucks !

3) Pass a Law that limits the market cap of any Corporation to 50 Billion.
    a. This basically gets rid of a lot of greed and manipulation and forces competition. Makes it easier for little things like alternative energy to actually make it to market.

4) Political Contributions are taxed at 100%. Give the dems 100K contribution have to give another 100K to taxes.

5) Mandatory IQ and Standardized Geography and History Test must be taken before running for any office.

#61     Apr 25, 2006
  2. You said Rice would be unbeatable. Being unbeatable and beating Hillary in the South are completely different things. I can certainly agree with you though, David Duke and Adolf Hitler would beat Hillary in the south, let alone Condi Rice. Too bad for republicans that Hillary has no chance to be nominated and anyone else will eat Condi Rice for breakfast.

#62     Apr 25, 2006
  3. I can't believe even 260 voted for that dumbass Kerry. Democrats are master thieves when it comes to election fraud.

John

#63     Apr 25, 2006
  4. BSAM

BSAM

D.....

Don't get me wrong, 'cause we've all done it, but I bet you hit the buy button a lot, when you intended to hit sell. Be honest.....

But, of course, I'm sure you get so many good signals from TI that you easily compensate for your mistakes, huh? ;-)

BTW---To those who are holding their breath, I predict Rice will not be on the menu in '08. And if the Republicans put up John McCain, the Dems win. Hillary in '08. She's about what we've earned. Oh well, I'm sure Bill will provide some more fabulous "entertainment".

#64     Apr 25, 2006
  5. BSAM

BSAM

In the debates, that dumbass Kerry kicked the sh%t out of that other dumbass. And if there was another Bush/Kerry race in '08, who do you think would win?

#65     Apr 25, 2006
  6. Bush of course. Kerry was probably worst candidate to ever run for prez. Democrats pulled every dirty trick they could including fabricating documents for Dan Rather and failed. Bush is a great man. Kerry is a dick.

John

#66     Apr 25, 2006
  7. BSAM

BSAM

GIVE ME A BAAAARAAAAKE!!

#67     Apr 25, 2006
  8. IMO,

Hillary has the Dem nomination if she wants it. I don't think she can win nationally though. Too far to the left, and mean!

McCain if he's not too old. He's been looking rather frail lately. He has been catering to the right big time this past year. No way he'd get the nomination otherwise. Our system is pathetic really when a guy has to pretend to support certain views just to get the nomination. That's the way it works though.

McCain beats Hillary, and Repubs keep the White House. Mainly just because the Dems don't have anyone credible enough to take it, even with all the bad feelings towards the Republicans in general.

Obama is too young and inexperienced. Definite contender down the road.

Condi doesn't even consider running for elected office.

Jay

#68     Apr 25, 2006
  9. You wish... The dems have Mark Warner if you want a southern centrist with executive experience, Russ Feingold if you want a truly intelligent, credible and principled progressive, Wes Clark can certainly do a lot better than 4 years ago... Al Gore could become an immediate front-runner if he chooses to run and he did get more votes in 2000. Re-elect Al Gore message can be very powerful after 8 years of Bushit.

3 years before the last election the conventional thinking was that the dems would undoubtedly nominate Joementum.

#69     Apr 26, 2006
  10. Mark Warner sucks. He is not charismatic enough and an obvious political creation. He is actually from a midwestern state. His record in VA would not fly well with most repubs in the grilling season.

What is fascinating is that many dems, even leftwingers, tell me they would vote for McCain without hesitation even against Hillary.

Bush the divider, McCain the uniter and a permanent Republican seat in the WH

#70     Apr 26, 2006