Who will be the Dem candidate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kleiner, Apr 25, 2006.

1. I doesn't matter who the candidate is
    If it's all electronic with no paper trail, whoever controls the machines gets whomever they want ..long live DIEBOLD (and its programmers)

... in Gahanna, Ohio, 4,258 voters supposedly cast an electronic ballot for George Bush while only 260 voted for John Kerry. While it is vaguely possible that over 94% of voters in the precinct supported George W. Bush, it is a hard number to believe considering that only 638 voters were counted at the polling center.
    Should America Trust the Results of the Election?
    http://www.washingtondispatch.com/article_10500.shtml

And this one of many. Who knows who many were not caught.

#51     Apr 25, 2006
  2. amen, vhehn.

#52     Apr 25, 2006
  3. disagree. she would be unbeatable. even i would vote for her....

#53     Apr 25, 2006
  4. actually, bill clinton is a republican with a lot of democratic sound bites anyway (the perfect democrat), but hilary is not. i think she's actually the worst of the democratic party (eeyuck!)

condi all the way!

#54     Apr 25, 2006
  5. amen, ssternlight. i disagree on half your positions but i too would like to know why the visceral reaction since b.c. is essentially republican with a softer rhetoric.

#55     Apr 25, 2006
  6. LOL, you must be out of your mind. She is a black female who never married -surely the winning ticket in the conservative, religious, racist pro-family South. She is also one of the key architects of universally hated and despised Bush's policies, surely that will help her carry Massachusets and California.

#56     Apr 25, 2006
  7. amen, m.g.!!!!

#57     Apr 25, 2006

8. you kinda missed the point there, red. we're not talking "the meaning of life" here, just politics. nobody's playing the victim, just saying that if we're purporting to be a democratic nation, then we're hypocrites, because real power belongs to the few and we are not equals in determining our collective fate.

#58     Apr 25, 2006

9. right! and those racist southerners just loooove hilary!!!!

lmao

#59     Apr 25, 2006
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. I'll make you another batch. :D

#60     Apr 25, 2006