Who will be the Dem candidate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kleiner, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Vote for Diamondtrim in 08!!! The name says it all.

Starting new party, the Herb Party (Not to be confused with Green Party) Our main talking points:

1) Legalize Marijuana - This is the most important one
    a. Gets rid of deficit
    -New markets open new business and all the tax revenues you can imagine. Think Starweeds and Weedbucks. California is already doing it.

b. Helps stops the terrorists
    -Us and Mexico and Canada get together and form the axis of munchies. Then we drop thousands of pounds of the Chronic on Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran. Make the whole middle east. Nobody baked is going to be suicide bomber 100%.

c. Everyone gets along
    - Forget multi lateral talks. Get out the friggen peace pipe get me as President in with all other heads of state at the UN and I am going to personally usher a new era of world peace in about 45 minutes.

2) Subsidize the Hell out of Public School Teachers - Second most important one
    a. Creates the desire for the best of the best to teach what they know to kids. How we pay for it.... with tax revenue from Weedbucks !

3) Pass a Law that limits the market cap of any Corporation to 50 Billion.
    a. This basically gets rid of a lot of greed and manipulation and forces competition. Makes it easier for little things like alternative energy to actually make it to market.

4) Political Contributions are taxed at 100%. Give the dems 100K contribution have to give another 100K to taxes.

5) Mandatory IQ and Standardized Geography and History Test must be taken before running for any office.

Yep that about does it.

#31     Apr 25, 2006
  2. ROFLOL... Perfect

#32     Apr 25, 2006
  3. $$$lover

$$$lover

I am sure that I can dispute every single point you made, with a valid really valid one........I can't right now I am a bit busy...BUT...

I can summarize it for you --The Clinton's also like Independents-- think Jeffords (is it).....so thats another reason to hate the Clintons even more.......

#33     Apr 25, 2006
  4. www.tradesports.com

rm+

:cool: :cool: :cool:

#34     Apr 25, 2006
  5. Neither Hilary nor McCain will win their respective party's nomination.

1st rule of modern American politics is that Senators do not get elected to President.

#35     Apr 25, 2006
  6. fhl

fhl

What about jfk?

#36     Apr 25, 2006
  7. My bad JFK was a Senator for a short while

#37     Apr 25, 2006
  8. fhl

fhl

Wrong

#38     Apr 25, 2006

9. Then I suppose we could debate what constitues the era of modern politics.

The world, media and otherwise, in which JFK was elected to the Senate in 1952 is a far cry from the world we currently inhabit.

Hardly a good comparison.

I stand by my statement. No modern, media, TV-centric, era Senator gets elected to President.

#39     Apr 25, 2006
  10. Yes.

Barack Obama is undoubtedly the most gifted statesman within the United States.

And he's black. He personally understands my day-to-day troubles.

#40     Apr 25, 2006