who watches 24?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gordon Gekko, Oct 20, 2002.

1. rs7

rs7

Wow, you are good. Want a job?

#41     Dec 20, 2002
  2. This show is getting way too over the top! What's next, the President's a bad guy? Geez!

#42     Jan 15, 2003
  3. rs7

rs7

No, it's a fiction show:)

#43     Jan 16, 2003
  4. Gee, thanks for bursting that bubble, Seven! Next you'll try to tell me there isn't a Santa Claus or that Max401 is your alter-ego...

GO PHILLY!!!

#44     Jan 16, 2003
  5. rs7

rs7

Everyone knows that the Sanity Clause is a myth. Ask Groucho (oops, he's dead...but watch the movie....."Night at the Opera". I was at the premier in '35 when it came out....this would be according to Daniel_M):)

Max401 is not my alter ego. He is my brother in law.

Philly????? Why?

Peace,
    :)rs7

#45     Jan 16, 2003
  6. Well, they wear green like my J-E-T-S and since I grew up in the great state of Delaware, Philly is their adopted team!

#46     Jan 17, 2003
  7. rs7

rs7

Finally....

Tonight it resumes!!!!!!!

:)Rs7

#47     Feb 4, 2003
  8. yes!! i can't wait! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#48     Feb 4, 2003
  9. if anyone's interested, here's a big speculation on my part. it is not based on any inside information or anything and i do not know it to be true. however, this is a small detail we were given in the show and i think it could turn out to be a big clue. don't read below if you're not interested.

remember when the terrorists driving the truck (with the bomb) got a flat tire? a pool salesman stopped to help them. BEFORE HE LEFT, HE GAVE ONE OF THE TERRORISTS HIS BUSINESS CARD. later, this terrorist was one of the two that got shot. the third terrorist left their bodies in some bushes. the business card is probably still on the body. if the bodies are found, they could find the business card, contact the pool guy, and ask him about the terrorists and their truck!

:cool:

#49     Feb 4, 2003
  10. oh nice one gekko!

give the plot away why don't ya! :(

#50     Feb 4, 2003