Who was the most pussy-whipped president?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Bush, has been buffed by cheney from the git go. Fact it, the military war mongers "PLACED" bush there as their puppet.

I am not a fan of Bush but even i will say he could not have created such a mess on his own.......................:eek:

Where is Ike when we need his foresight?................Ya, i know, pushing up daises.

Good Luck next generation, you are in dire straits unless you all DEMAND changes.

#11     May 3, 2006
  2. By the way I dont think my premise is flawed at all.

Some may remember the beautiful Nancy Reagan whispering in Ronny Reagan's ear "We're doing the best we can" when Ronny hesitated in answering a question put to him by the press. I would argue that the old guy was so used to having his broom riding wife tell him what to say that he simply did as he was "told" automatically rather than have to put up with her nagging. I really doubt that the old guy was cooperating because he hoped to get some action later that evening (Oh my god, now the bad dreams are going to start up again!)

So I am just saying, that I think the term "pussy-whipped" can be expanded a bit.

#12     May 4, 2006