Who was the most pussy-whipped president?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Was it Reagan ("we're doing the best we can")

or Bush ("Mr. Excitement")

or Clinton ("I did not have sex with that woman")

or maybe Jimmy Carter ("I have lusted after women in mah heart")

Maybe some of you historians can name a president from earlier in our country's political life who was more completely pussy whipped than these guys

Personally, I believe it was Ron Regan, whose witchy little wife gets the prize as the most dick-withering hag ever to inhabit the White House.

For any who may be offended, I apologize in advance, as it may be the meds I am taking by the handfuls while I recover from this "whateveritis" (flu, cold, leprosy, etc).

2. You got it right.

3. Most PU22Y whooped award would have to be to the one who was impeached for his actions with same, performing straight on to the camera lens in denial.
    What a freakin show he composed for the history books.
    The blue dress was the smoking gun, RED pill & "clincher" and why Hillary- fur sure - don't go dere any mo!

4. Ricter

Ricter

That's not pussy whipped, that's just covering your ass.

Pussy whipped is when you're taking directions from your wife or gf because you fear that if you don't, she'll stop putting out.

Next!

5. Must we argue minor differences?
    Reckon so.
    To coin the definition as in my opinion and reference above:
    When duh one wiff the pussy has got the best of you - U B Pussy Whooped.
    Bringing out that "Blue Dress" my man, Pussy Whooped the livin' chit out of that ass coverin' jerk.

6. Obviously President Charles Logan.

7. jem

jem

oh ohh ahh ha ha yes

8. Ricter

Ricter

Sorry, that's public opinion having the best of you. Pussy whipped is when your woman has the best of you. It's not a minor difference. I know you really want to disparage Clinton by any means necessary, perhaps you will for the rest of your life. But you'll need to find something more logical.

9. Well shoot then!
    That means steve46 has started this thread on the flawed premis then.

#10     May 3, 2006