Who was Jesus, really?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by loza, Sep 9, 2007.

1. loza

loza Guest

There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:

1. He called everyone brother
    2. He liked Gospel
    3. He didn't get a fair trial

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:

1. He went into His Father's business
    2. He lived at home until he was 33
    3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:

1. He talked with His hands
    2. He had wine with His meals
    3. He used olive oil

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:

1. He never cut His hair
    2. He walked around barefoot all the time
    3. He started a new religion

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:

1. He was at peace with nature
    2. He ate a lot of fish
    3. He talked about the Great Spirit

But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:

1. He never got married
    2. He was always telling stories
    3. He loved green pastures

But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:

1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was virtually no food
    2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it
    3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was still work to do

2. bluud

bluud

3. I am a symbol of everything that you are.

Jesus

4. Hi. Sounds like me on a good day.

5. bluud

bluud

that sounds so much like "I know you are but what am I?"

I'm happy to see you don't post 8 page posts anymore

6. bluud

bluud

don't get me wrong ... I have respect for you ... I just don't believe in the things you say ... they sound well maybe good but not anywhere close to applicable

7. You are everything.

The paradox is that everything does not really include mistakes and disorders. Those are experiences, not identities. Look at the bright side, it takes a powerful mind to be a successful psycho. The Son of God fails at nothing, even when it appears to be failure.

The metaphysics of my discourses are for necessary background getting to applicability. Admittedly, I have not given many examples of applicability because not too many have really inquired.

How is it applied?

Start with a purpose: to Know thySelf.

Thought patterns, day to day, hour to hour, and moment to moment are given over to observation and change to align with truth.

Although this is not subject to time, it is a process that may take several years if you are earnest, several incarnations if you are casual about it.

Will is king. Even if it is a wish, it is still king. Will trumps time any day.

Because the world represents your thoughts at the sub-Self level, your thoughts about it will alter it's presentation gradually.

There are ways to withdraw belief in its reality so that it fades away, while still maintaining what you think you need to do to get along in it.

The better you get at it, the more it fades, and the karmic waves coming back at you are more easily transmuted back to nothingness.

Simply start by thinking rightly about every symbol that comes to your attention...or at least the one's that bother you. The world will gradually become more peaceful for you. You will begin so skip the harsher lessons coming your way.

You get the picture. :)

It's called a "journey". At the end you find you never really went anywhere except in altered states of awareness.

Jesus

8. I would feel remiss is I did not respond to your post. Know Thy Self, piece of cake, just requires some actionable thought over the short term, the remaining balance of time becoming second nature.

There are many guru's out there preaching the same verse, Tony Robbins, the "Secret" and others, doesn't necessarily need to become a religion per se.

I walked into this church I had never been in before, I looked in awe and thought to myself, if a miracle could be performed this was the place. I asked, lived my life to Know Thy Self and like you said will trumps time, in due time, voila. (btw, it wasn't one of those sappy health miracles everyone prays for, "Jesus help me with my bum knee" or "what's tonight lotto number") it was an impossible situation.

My point being, your post gets buried in cyber space and it shouldn't be, inquiring minds need to heed, plenty of relevance to the market endeavor.

9. This thread remind me of how much I love women. Practical, sensual and always caring. You go girls!

I always enjoy reading your posts and they have helped me provide some framework for my studies in Kaballah and Christian mysticism.

Tell me, what are "karmic waves"?

10. Thoughts and feelings are like pebbles that you drop into the pond of creation that bring you your experiences in this realm of time and space.

The ripples bounce off of "Christ", the process of creation who delivers to you by the law of one...the law of love...whatever you want.

These ripple out and come back to you in like manner, sooner or later. Depending on what you are sending out, the returning experience will correspond.

If you are sending out joy, evidence of that will return. Send out fear, and fear will seem to be justified in the experiences that return.

It helps to keep in mind that everything you see with eyeballs or tools is thought, and you can take responsibility for all of it at some level.

In this world, you are always dealing with thought, no matter what form it seems to take. The form is a prop for delivering an experience. All experiences are asked for by the ripples sent out.

If an experience comes back that you do not like, the key is not to feed it by adding more fear or anger or hatred to those feelings that made it in the first place.

You can transmute it by seeing it for what it is: something you asked to experience, some lesson you wanted to learn. Let it be what it seems to be, feel the feelings you wanted to feel, then bid the experience go in peace whenever is expires. This lets it go, never to return.

Karma, as such, really only functions in the realm of time and space. It is meaningless in the Kingdom of God. Time and space will pass away, and so will karma. For that matter, so will experience.

I'm glad I can be of assistance to you in this framework.

Jesus

#10     Oct 30, 2007