Who wants to start a Hedge Fund?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by vanzandt, Sep 20, 2017.

1. JackRab

JackRab

You clearly missed the point....

#31     Sep 21, 2017
  2. I can agree with this if it happens within a tight circle. My response was specifically targeted toward the poster who suggested viable open source trading code/ideas, which is nonsense.

#32     Sep 21, 2017
  3. JackRab

JackRab

Fair enough...

I don't get the open source idea either. That gives away the edge to competitors, therefore there's no edge anymore and you can't make money off it. That's different with tech firms, who want everyone to use their platform or code so they can up-sell and push add-ons.

#33     Sep 21, 2017
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Its part art part science.

#34     Sep 21, 2017
  5. "part art part science" o_O I say that all the time...that's a dead giveaway...I must be #1 on that list of fake successful people here at ET.

I feel demoralized and ashamed to be exposed. I'll go away now. and be reborn under a different alias. Maybe a polar bear avatar this time. or a stingray or tropical fish. or something DEEP like a shark -- i like DEEP

You shouldn't be ashamed to call or name people out;
    If you think someone or someone's are weird or strange or a failure or basically fake...you should say so.

Publish that "shortlist" ...that shortlist is like Trump's tax returns, or Hillary's emails...ever so elusive,

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    #35     Sep 21, 2017
  6. Overnight

Overnight

The number one on your list is the blue dog in your avatar pic. I shall not play second-fiddle to a dog with what looks like asparagus coming out of its head.

#36     Sep 21, 2017
    JackRab likes this.
  7. JackRab

JackRab

:D funny

Where's the asparagus?? You mean the tongue?

#37     Sep 21, 2017
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

You'd be one at the top of the list JR.... no f'n doubt.
    And Overnight.... you'd be chillin with me keepin an eye on things. We ain't on the "short list's" level. But we really are in some f'd up round-about way.

#38     Sep 21, 2017
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

What I don't get is, why would we need to travel? Can't I trade that 10 million from the lakehouse? :)

#39     Sep 21, 2017
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

I'd pick Max...gotta have a Canadian. Not sure why, but wtf.
    And Chuck... Need some Eurobrains.
    And Mav.... only because he owes me a steak dinner.
    And Sig... just to raise the collective IQ by like 859 points.
    And Xela.... the mysterious but all knowing Xela.
    SLE.... so he can bring Patrice
    Tom Mcginnis.... an Econ guru... but a true artist in his own right.
    Pek.... he can help keep an eye on things too.... and hoist the BS flag when required.
    Johnny Arb or M1nt.... we really do need a BTC expert in house I would think.
    Comagnum goes without saying....

Hmmm more to follow...
    ....or who cares.

#40     Sep 21, 2017