Who wants to have riskarb back?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by hirsch.im.wald, Mar 27, 2006.

How do you feel about ET without riskarb ?

1. Thank God the j*** is gone!

22 vote(s)
    26.2%
  2. He needed a cold shower, a ban for 4 weeks would have been perfect...

21 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Now I will never understand options, ever, what have you done?

41 vote(s)
    48.8%
  1. pismo10

pismo10

Shame, it is a shame to ban one of the very, very, very few people on ET who actually contributes some hard knowledge and experience. I would think the likes of Riskarb was the original goal of this site when founded.

#11     Apr 3, 2006
  2. Hi....is riskarb still banned?

Mod/ admin, please help to unban riskarb please. I've been following this ET website for a while now and I've read many of his posts. I can tell you riskarb is one of the few. I dont know why or what's the reason he's banned, but it was really surprising and it was a pity. Please do consider his contributions so far. Could you perhaps unban after a while, so that would make the thing more like a suspension.

Please consider. Thanks a lot. :)

#12     Apr 15, 2006
  3. JTrades

JTrades

bump

#14     Jan 19, 2015
  4. NoBias

NoBias

aka atticus, drownpruf

He may have been cantankerous, but he contributed more than most.

I vote yes

#15     Jan 19, 2015
    kut2k2 likes this.
  5. xandman

xandman

Volpunter and Riskarb share a common trait of being attack dogs when the bullsht meter gets high.

I think Riskarb even identified and prevented some potential frauds in previous threads.

What trader wouldn't appreciate that?

#17     Jan 19, 2015
  6. xandman

xandman

Additionally, it was guys like Riskarb who probably kept newwurld and SLE around.

The options board is really hurting right now even though we just picked up a new sponsor.

#18     Jan 19, 2015
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

You guys have the pattern recognition skills of tick mice. Some of you claim to predict the future with squiggly lines but can't see what's right in front of you. LOL. He never left. :)

#19     Jan 19, 2015
    lucysparabola likes this.
  8. JTrades

JTrades

You're right. Remember reading his early "my son is richer than your son" post (lol), but didn't clock. Obvious now (and then).

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    #20     Jan 20, 2015