Who wants to hang out with Paul Tudor Jones?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Maverick74, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, here is your chance!

http://dealbreaker.com/2010/12/what...nned-for-his-christmas-spectacular-this-year/

What Could Paul Tudor Jones Possibly Have Planned For His Christmas Spectacular This Year?
    By Bess Levin

As many of you may be aware, some of us intimately, each year Paul Tudor Jones holds a Christmas spectacular on his front lawn in Greenwich, Connecticut. Open to the public, it’s become a favorite event for children and adults of all ages, far and wide. After being forced to cancel his Halloween extravaganza this year, as a result of neighbors who lack any heart, some worried that PTJ’s Christmas show would suffer the same fate. Well worry no longer. This thing is on, and that’s not all.

According to Greenwich Time, “the display is expected to rival those of past years.” Considering that in “past years,” the display has included upwards of 36,000 lights, little drummer boy dances synchronized to music that people can listen to on the radio as they pull up to the house, one wonders what PTJ could to do to top himself. Will the ladies of Beamers be performing as Rockettes on the front lawn? Will every onlooker get a free bucket of chicken? Will a Santa suit-wearing PTJ allow guests to bounce on his knee? These are the things we need answers to.

2. Ha, Mav, come on brother!

Tudor isn't out handing out candy, basically you drive by his gated manse to view the decorations. Its no big deal, don't fly in to "meet tudor"

:D

Here you go if you are still curious...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GV4RJq2uiWA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GV4RJq2uiWA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

What if I went down his chimney dressed up as Santa Claus? Surely he would not call the police on Santa Claus.

4. pspr

pspr

Connecticut is too liberal. I'd go into convulsions just entering the state!

Besides, it just looks like the Orange Bowl halffime show.

5. :D :D

I do understand its him on vocal during the "snow" diddy. I think that's marketsurfer trying to climb the fence at the end.

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'll show up with a bunch of orphan kids. Surely he would not turn down a chance to let me and a bunch of orphan kids into his home to discuss trading. :D

7. Yeah, particullarly if you had a reporter in tow, he couldn't say no.

You can meet SAC, at his house, if your willing to donate 500.00 to one of political campaigns. I think marketsurfer did that more than once.....

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

What if I showed up with that all too elusive PTJ documentary that is priceless? You know that one that was being offered on ET for a bargain basement price? The one and only. In perfect mint condition on VHS tape. :D

9. Hahahahaha, no question about it, you would be immediately arrested and sent to Siberia for life. Tudor has been searching for the bloke who released that tape for years now. I understand he bought a little cottage in CT with the profits.

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

OK, I've got it. Here is the plan. I'm going to show up dressed as Santa Claus with orphan kids handing out copies of the PTJ documentary on his front lawn while PTJ is singing Christmas carols in the background. Come one, come all! :D

#10     Dec 3, 2010