Who wants to fall for this nigerian scam?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by bluud, Jul 24, 2007.

1. doyin13

doyin13

Please do not be so naive ot believe that most Nigerians are scam artists.

Only a very persistent minority occupy themselves in this manner.

I guess our public relations ppl need to perk up a bit.

#11     Jul 24, 2007
  2. neke

neke

And by the way, if you received a PM on ET, the username must be known. Have you reported this to ET. They can certainly drop the user and report any useful information (including IP address origination) to the authorities.

#12     Jul 24, 2007
  3. bluud

bluud

that's just the name it has been given ... probably because most of them originate from nigeria

#13     Jul 25, 2007
  4. djxput

djxput

I 2nd this very good site - some graphic images thou - but those people deserve it

#14     Jul 25, 2007
  5. zdreg

zdreg

this is a ridiculous statement. it is like saying that most russians are not members of the mafia. true but so what?
    a substantial percentage of participants in this scam are nigerians.

as for nigeria its government ranks among the most corrupt in the world.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0781359.html

your country doesn't need pr. it needs to reform and among other things to end outbreaks of religious civil wars.

it is a backward country that god blessed with oil but cannot shake off the curse ofleaders who do nothing but steal and impoverish the population.

#15     Jul 25, 2007
  6. Paul5320

Paul5320

Wow, doesn't that sound a lot like the US? I mean yeah some of the Nigerians may be scamming Americans and select members of their government may be taking bribes on the regular, but we have:

Paris Hilton (or Lindsay Lohan plastered on national news television), George Bush (enough said), Politicians who are in the pockets of select corporations, American citizens being denied urgent care on the basis that they cannot afford treatment, a war in Iraq with other guys and girls my age being killed daily (while we watch TV about Paris and Lindsay), and credit card companies which rob Americans of way more dollars than the Nigerians have...i mean I love the US, but we have a lot more problems then we should have considering how intelligent and outspoken our citizens are

#16     Jul 25, 2007