Who thinks the market might go down tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noddyboy, Aug 1, 2007.

Who thinks the market might go down tomorrow?

Poll closed Aug 2, 2007.
  1. Yes it will go down!

20 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No, definately up!

24 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. Reminds me of the blond joke. When the guy asked the blond to check and see if his turn signal was working. She looked and said "yes" "no" "yes" "no".

#11     Aug 1, 2007
  2. beginning of the month inflows? yikes! where did you learn to trade?

#12     Aug 1, 2007
  3. Quark

Quark

CNBC

#13     Aug 1, 2007
  4. hey frank.. thats right, never heard of it , where have you been, new quarter money flows, different variables, just another factor to be aware of, your clueless , so why explain. just another one of your idiotic comments on et.. always a clown on every post..

#14     Aug 2, 2007
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

So much anger...

#15     Aug 2, 2007
  6. Beast84

Beast84

It doesn't matter if it will go up or down. All that matters is that you react to it properly. I can tell you have you trading experiance.

I don't even know why I am responding to such an assanine question.

#16     Aug 2, 2007
  7. "market might go down tomorrow?"... Yea, I always think it might go down the next day, what kind of a question is that!

#17     Aug 2, 2007
  8. Beast84

Beast84

How about we poll asking people if Noddyboy should be banned from ET for asking retarded questions.

#18     Aug 2, 2007
  9. noddyboy

08-01-07 11:33 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Cocaine:

Its no wonder so many fail at this business, they actually think they can predict where the market will go with great consistency. Instead of learning how to trade, they are lazy and just make random guesses. Pretty fricking dumb, yeah NoddyBoy, I am talking about YOU
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much anger...

I wouldn't say ANGER, I think he is right on the money. :)

#19     Aug 2, 2007
  10. notouch

notouch

Some people are so obsessed with the idea that they should never try to predict market direction that they can't even join in a light-hearted chat on an internet forum without spewing their condescending abuse. Lighten up guys! No one is suggesting people should make trade decisions based on what's posted on this forum. But you must have looked at the daily charts so you must have an opinion on what direction the market is likely to go.

#20     Aug 2, 2007