Who thinks the Dow is going to rally and rocket up on Monday??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by spanish89, Aug 6, 2011.

Do you think the Dow is going to rally/rocket on Monday OR think it will crash more??

1. I think it will rocket up

37 vote(s)
    40.7%
  2. I think it will crash further

54 vote(s)
    59.3%
  1. KMAX

KMAX

Can't blame the market for tanking. Geitner was pointing the finger at S+P for the downgrade this weekend. Where is the leadership in the US now? Where is the President?

#51     Aug 8, 2011
  2. Presuming the downgrade amounts to a "big deal", Odumbo is HUGELY responsible for it.

During his first term, after he spends his newly authorized increase in the debt limit by $2.4T, our national debt will have swollen under his watch from about $9T to about $17T... IN ONLY ONE TERM. Reckless. Irresponsible. Greedy. (Perhaps even a hatred of the US and an attempt to destroy it through debt proliferation.)

Everybody remember how he campaigned on "reducing the [irresponsible Bush] deficits"?

Odumbo gets my vote for "2nd WORST president in history". (And I thought Bush was terrible.)

:mad: :mad:

#52     Aug 8, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He has a tee time at 7am this morning. Please excuse him.

#53     Aug 8, 2011
  4. noddyboy

noddyboy

OK -- everyone sold. Now everyone watches and wonder why we don't go down anymore.

#54     Aug 8, 2011
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh?

Be wary of S+P cutting all the corporates now. Watch what happens to the financial sector.

#55     Aug 8, 2011