who the F--- pays 5500/hr for a hooker?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chewbacca, Mar 10, 2008.

1. man if you got that kind of cash, pussy will come to you........besides couldn't elliot have hired some hot interns to bang like all other pols do.

2. Yeah but the girls that come to you want you to blow thousands of dollars on them plus you have to put up with them.

Its much cheaper for someone very rich to spend $20-30K a month on high class snatch with no strings attached then deal with some hot girl who will eventually turn into a total bitch and start whining and complaining etc.

John

3. 5500 an hour, is that before or after the adjustment for inflation?
    And does that come with a buy one get on free at that price?

4. I'm wandering what is his official salary???and can he afford prostitute so expensive???I'll bet not

5. that a$$hole went after people (Wallstreet) so hard and dug up things that had nothing to do with their alleged infractions, so pious now so shamed I find it very fitting!

6. He probably charged it to the state. Governors get budgets for entertainment etc.

The reason he has not resigned yet is he is working out the deal on how he is prosecuted.

John

7. Exactly

That's why Charlie Sheen says: "You pay the prostitute to leave, not to come."

It's sex without any hooks

8. toc

toc

'It's sex without any hooks'

but does not give the same feeling of scoring or excitement of 'stealing' an affair. :D

9. I wonder if "Client #10" is his buddy Cramer. :D

#10     Mar 10, 2008