Who should we invade next?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SpellingPolice, Mar 9, 2006.

1. That.....is......sad.

Getting back to the subject of the thread, though, Fred Bloggs and Co. would clearly say that the US should be invaded by the UN.

Why? In order to overthrow Bush!! And by golly, since the majority of ETers who voted in Fred's poll concurred, we all should prepare for the ensuing, um, overwhelming array of forces that will soon be deployed against this country.

2. Georgia, turn redneck states away from the right. More lefties is what we need. Less nascar and more same sex marriages. Lets bring back the legacy of great Americans like Sherman and serial killers. .....women power over lazy beer drinking loser men. ...........:D

i sound like some regulars in here........:p

3. I bit of regime change now and then is good.
    After all, a change is as good as a holiday.
    Isnt it?

4. The US should invade Southern California and San Francisco.

The occupation has lasted long enough.

5. Amen, bro. San Diego in particular requires disinfection.

6. TGregg

TGregg

Next on the list are all these guys who know what really happened on 9/11. We gotta silence them so we can continue our secret plans to take over the world.

7. Yep, and turn them into conservative dreamland like Utah, South Dakota and Wyoming. Sounds exciting, sounds like a giant leap forward for Californians.

8. Did anyone notice they all pinned Australia regardless of who they hated?

9. whats wrong with SD? I know plenty of people that live in Solana Beach and love it there....

#10     Mar 9, 2006