Who should I day trade with ??

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by isabella1, Nov 28, 2009.

1. isabella1

isabella1

Who has the best software and executions for an old timer gettin back into the day trading game Thank you :confused:

2. I assume you have read the broker reviews to the left and tried the search function or do you prefer being spoon fed?

It might help if you gave us a clue what you plan on trading!

3. I am doing the same type of research.
    So far I found that Sterling is not reliable, Anvil is good, Laser not clear.

4. Stocks, futures, options, or forex?

Day trading, swing trading or long-term trading/investing?

Need some help here old timer to give any advice.

5. As for me, I am interested in stocks, scalping, no overnight, my S7 expired long time ago and I do not want to take this exam again.

6. Steer clear of Interactive Brokers and PFG Best if you desire a broker who pays for their own mistakes.

7. Got any anecdotes? (specifically interested in IB)

8. isabella1

isabella1

I'm looking to trade 1000 share blocks of TNA its an ETF. Day trade only in and out for 1/2 point.

Is there a new generation of the Level two or three instent executions where you can by on the bid and sell on the offer side that worked at one time very well ????

9. Hi
    I have personally found the combination of Sierra Charts and Infinity Transact as broker one of the best combos

Best
    John

10. I use Ninjatrder with Interactivebrokers and worked good sofar. Decent commissions and range of products available.

#10     Nov 29, 2009