Who;s more generous? liberals or sconservatives?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Wonder who is more likely to be an organ donor...

Got a feeling the right wing wouldn't want to leave spare parts for others...

#11     Oct 31, 2009
  2. Backwards or forwards it says the same thing and it speaks volumes to mindset of liberals.

#12     Oct 31, 2009
  3. I'd be willing to give you my heart when I'm done with it.

alas, when they come up with brain transplants there will finally be hope for naive liberals.

#13     Oct 31, 2009
  4. "I'd be willing to give you my heart."

Reasonable folks know how heartless the klannish are...

#14     Oct 31, 2009
  5. You mistake heatlessness for soft headedness, at first it's due to hasty asumptions later it just becomes a trite artifact of liberal nature.

#15     Oct 31, 2009
  6. "You mistake heatlessness"

I don't mistake "heatlessness" (sic) for anything but ignorant hillbilly folk...

#16     Oct 31, 2009
  7. Odd how quickly leftists and statists demonize the intents of those who dare question their ideology?

It never ceases to amaze me how they think their rationalization to control others behavior through govt intervention represents the moral high ground.

#17     Oct 31, 2009
  8. I think how he is defining "generosity" is misguided in this analysis from a Christian/religious point of view. If I recall from the old Sunday schools lessons correctly:

"As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. Then he saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.

I tell you the Truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others, for the others gave of their wealth; but she, in her poverty, put in all she had to live on."

The lesson was supposed to be that generosity is not necessarily measured by a scale - unless you are strictly speaking materialistically.

#18     Oct 31, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm an organ donor.

#19     Oct 31, 2009
  10. Might I suggest not offering him your heart:D .

#20     Oct 31, 2009