Who RULES this ....

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by mixer, Jun 14, 2003.

1. If I remember right I thought they use to be on the same team.

#11     Jun 14, 2003
  2. Uncalled for...i was answering a simple question... im sick of your harassing ....kick me off ET or stop it! This is the first time i have mentioned who i trade for in a long time...and if you must know i dont come on to ET to recruit. I am simply helping traders. I have recommended many different firms to traders for various reason here on ET. I wonder how many people on here know that you blocked the managing partners of GTT of here right after they started going public because they said a few words about the firm. If i rember right it wasnt any where near advertising either. IMO thats not good business and uncalled for. But do what ya gotta do. It is a good forum and always will be.

#12     Jun 14, 2003
  3. Which firms offers the pair of gold teeth to the first trader to make 100K for the month? That is the firm for me.................

A shout out to BubRub and PegJoe.

#13     Jun 14, 2003
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

That's always the lame excuse. Nobody was asking you personally what firm you work for, and you were under no obligation to say anything. But you took the opportunity to promote again.
    Simple enough, stop promoting your firm and I won't say a word. That's not too difficult, is it?
    Out of the goodness of your heart, that's nice. And it's probably just a coincidence that you're always promoting your firm.
    If you have they must have slipped right by me, and I apologize, because all I ever see you mention is your firm.
    No firms are permitted free advertising at Elite. I'm sorry, your managing partners will either have to pony up or recruit elsewhere even if, like you, they are "simply helping traders". I will make this easy so there's no confusion, no ambiguity, as you and I have gone back 'n forth with PM's and I'm tired of it. Every future reference you make of GreenTree will be deleted, whether or not you are answering a question, whether or not you are simply helping traders.

#14     Jun 15, 2003
  5. trader99

trader99

Magna,

that's good! Tell 'em as it is. Gotta lay down the ground rules and make everyone follow them. EVERYONE. Otherwise, there's no point.

#15     Jun 15, 2003
  6. Magna im not here to fight. Everything you said is right. We just have diffeent pioint of views on the subject. Im also not going to give _________ a bad name because of some bashing between a moderator and a measely poster... Take this as a apology. and i think all of this should just be delted and put behind us.

#16     Jun 15, 2003
  7. Hehe, interesting points Brother Magna... hopefully the snake oilers will now stop their poison lubrication...

#17     Jun 15, 2003
  8. Magna

Magna Administrator

Joey,

Apology accepted, but frankly there's no need. Simply please stop finding any justification for promoting your firm at ET. I know you believe in your company and want to get the word out, but that is not the way to do it.

#18     Jun 15, 2003
  9. mixer

mixer

Only 70+ votes and 12,000 members

#19     Jun 15, 2003
  10. I think we should even have less votes here. I do not trust
    this poll is for real.
    I can't belive "InterActive Brokers" can have these many
    votes, while other brokers so little.

Yes, you guessed it

#20     Jun 15, 2003