Who rides motorcycles here? Lets see them!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CasperCRF, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Crispy

Crispy

Lets see that bike!

#11     Aug 29, 2011
  2. My thoughts too, I saw on the news in my town of a little over 200,000 that in the last 2 weeks four people died in motorcycle accidents. The risk/reward is too scary for me.

#12     Aug 29, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

We all gotta die sometime.

#13     Aug 29, 2011
  4. r-in

r-in

I'll be honest, it's not the dying part that worries me as much as being maimed and disabled. I'm not one of those people who would make the best of being disabled, and have a news or magazine article and inspirational story.

#14     Aug 29, 2011
  5. I'm not afraid to admit it's a concern of mine. People do not pay attention driving, plus for some reason, a lot of drivers don't seem to see a bike or they think it's ok to tailgate one. I see a lot of that. The most dangerous thing is some idiot turning left right in front of you.

I also see a lot of young people riding sport bikes in shorts and tee shirts. I saw a girl riding a big harley in sandals.

#15     Aug 29, 2011
  6. r-in

r-in

Yep, and I admit I did when I was 25 years younger. Now a days I wear gear all the time. The coats have enough ventilation for summer, and the helmets are pretty good now also.
    Another on the long list of "why am I alive today with all the stupid things I did."

#16     Aug 29, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Our whores in the government have mandated a lot of safety in cars, yet they still say it's okay to ride a motorcycle. Go figger.

Yet, I'm not against motorcycles, per se. I've had a few myself. It's just that they can be very dangerous.

I definitely don't like some of the people who ride them.

I've never figured out why an auto tire can last 80,000 miles and a motorcycle tire lasts 8,000 miles. Money for the service departments??

#17     Aug 29, 2011
  8. I'm the same there. My story would probably end up in a Suicide Hotline "What to look for" article.

#18     Aug 30, 2011
  9. r-in

r-in

Hopefully this is the bike picture. I'm having too much fun.

#19     Aug 30, 2011
  10. J Ski

J Ski

Nice, keep them coming.
    I like old Honda's can't find one cheap enough....Yet.

#20     Aug 31, 2011