Who rides motorcycles here? Lets see them!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CasperCRF, Aug 19, 2011.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Did he call me that? :D
    I can't see his posts now... he's only the 2nd person I have ever put on ignore. But I know me and I know how I am.... I would have tore this clown up. The negativity though messes with the trading karma so I'm not gonna stoop to his level. I saw right away he's the kind of little guy that needs to get the last word in no matter what. Those are battles that can never be won on a web forum.

I mean really.... if someone is so simple minded that they take offense of a well intended criticism to one of their hobbies to the degree where they start calling people they have never even met names based on physical attributes.... thats low f'n IQ. Plain and simple. I've given him a few likes over the years, but that was all stock related as I recall. Now I can see why he's hated. Low IQ.

"Vrooom vroooom goes the motorbike".
    I saw that on Mr Rogers. :D

#101     Mar 1, 2018
    Max E. likes this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

This week......
    The screen grab wasn't big enough.
    Think that cop knew how to ride safely?

1234.jpg

#102     Mar 2, 2018
  3. tango29

tango29

This should really get it fired up here! This is racing, not NASCRAP turn left and bump the other guy. Hoping to make a trip to the Isle of Man to watch and maybe ride the course if they have a tourist day.

#103     Mar 16, 2018
  4. tango29

tango29

Here is my new to me fun. 2015 KTM Super Adventure 1290.
    20180407_161622.jpg

#104     Apr 7, 2018
    jem likes this.
  5. A riding buddy took my pic at 80 mph outside of chicago in illinois...
    MeSt3mph80.jpg

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    #105     Apr 8, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  6. Great vid. In the beginning the background voice is Cleavon Little from the classic 1971 film Vanishing Point talking about Kowalski, the last American hero who delivers cars for a living. This movie basically established the Dodge Challenger as the coolest pony car of its generation, a rep that endured for 40 years until Chrysler brought it back.

The movies features in Quentin Tarrantino's DeathProof. One of the characters is a movie stunt girl who loved Vanishing Point and schemes to drive an identical Challenger she finds for sale. Let's say the test drive was unusually eventful.

#106     Apr 8, 2018
  7. Watch out for vanzandt, he only dreams about riding. He's posting gruesome acidentents on here. Ruining the thread. Most likely to fat to get his leg over a saddle and to stupid to get his M rating.

#107     Apr 8, 2018
  8. [​IMG]

#108     Apr 13, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Born to be wild.

#109     Apr 14, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  10. tango29

tango29

Riding season in Wisconsin back open for me, although at the moment on hold for a gas tank recall. Waiting on the part, but hopefully back on the road next week. Hoping to get back to flying after a decade and a half off also. That may have to wait and see how much damage the wife does to the budget with a kitchen remodel. Ugg

#110     Mar 31, 2019