Who really is Alex Wasilewski?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by rolextrader, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Ribs

Ribs

its like this, you are a soldier and you kill

but you kill only when you have to

there is the difference between a murderer and a soldier

in the same way there is a difference between emini trader like me and Alex the scammer

#31     Feb 13, 2009
  2. again, I understand your analogy but its too dramatic. The guy is a scam artist (allegedly). He isn't killing anyone. If anything, he is making the person who falls for his games wiser for the experience.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger :)

The saying exists for a reason you know.

#32     Feb 13, 2009
  3. Ribs

Ribs

ok listen up, I don't know if you trade or not

I don't know if you do if someone showed you the ropes

but learning on your own and losing money is very hard mentally

if you don't see a problem with scammers scamming, I don't know what to tell you :confused:

#33     Feb 13, 2009
  4. I don't see any fucking problem with it because if you're too stupid to fall for scammers time and again, you won't make it in trading anyways. And if you fall for it once, you are a wiser man coming out the other end. Lesson learned.

#34     Feb 13, 2009
  5. Ribs

Ribs

so you are saying scammers perform a function

twisted if you ask me

#35     Feb 13, 2009
  6. of course they do, everyone has a place in this world. I never said it was noble, it is what it is.

In the end though, scammers are just trying to make money for themselves, like real traders are trying to do in the mkts. Money money money, not everyone can make it trading but they try different angles.

what do you want from me? I did not create this world :)

#36     Feb 13, 2009
  7. They should retitle this thread:

The Miseducation of C-Kid

Taken from the the title "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill for anyone who doesn't know.

wiki

#37     Feb 13, 2009
  8. Welcome to the thread.

Ladies and gentlemen, for those of you who were not yet aware, Mandy is now PukeTick's Director of Internet Shilling.

#38     Feb 14, 2009
  9. Obviously, Alice of PukeTickland is nervous about the CFTC investigation into his false marketing claims.

Why else would he be tailing me with his fantasy posts trying to defend himself?

I paid for an FBI course about when to tell whether others are lying during interogation and one of the telltale signs is making up long drawn out explanations why one is not guilty, instead of simply saying, "that's false" or "not true."

Also notice BTW that Alice has not denied my accusation the he threatened me with violence.

#39     Feb 14, 2009
  10. hughb

hughb

You posted this same message up three times in a row????? At the same time you're calling the FBI on Alex I wonder if he's calling County Mental Health on you.....

#40     Feb 14, 2009