Who really is Alex Wasilewski?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by rolextrader, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Says the guy who started the thread..
    You are a fucking idiot on par with Alex's marketing techniques and stockTurder's investment advice...

#21     Feb 13, 2009
  2. I said I couldn't answer personal probing questions about my why I believe Alex may know my identity. Why can't you accept that?

What would you prefer do?

List my name, SS#, and mother's maiden name to satisfy the curious?

Someone asked what Alex did to prompt this thread and I answered it, period.

That's really all you need to know, okay kalishnikov and DohDoh?

#22     Feb 13, 2009
  3. Ok, fine, accepted. Its just strange giving you are basically begging for attention on the matter given all the threads you've started. I bit and you basically told me to f - off in a nice way.

Just strange is all. It seems like you wanted the world to know your story but then you don't.

#23     Feb 13, 2009
  4. Surdo

Surdo

You are an attention seeking simpleton, GET A LIFE off the internet.

Who cares?

#24     Feb 13, 2009
  5. Ribs

Ribs

people like you would let your neighbor get raped

but you wouldn't call police

WHO CARES is the mantra of today's imbecile population

#25     Feb 13, 2009
  6. LMAO, you just made my weekend.

See ya. :)

#26     Feb 13, 2009
  7. Lol, you play a zero sum game and want to be "moral"...PLEASE my sides are hurting from laughing at your irony :D

In all honesty, I am a very moral person in almost all aspects of my life but trading is very Darwinian. I have no sympathy for anyone who falls for scams. If you do, you learn from it and move on. If you keep falling for scams, you are a retard destined for failure. If falling for a scam like Puretick meant instant death to a person, ok, I would let them know not to get involved. But if they lose a few hundred or thousands bucks learning what not to do, well, welcome to TRADING! :cool:

#27     Feb 13, 2009
  8. I would love it if you got raped...
    by Nacho and Rocco.

#28     Feb 13, 2009
  9. Why are you equating puretick to someone getting raped?? Not even in the same ballpark.

#29     Feb 13, 2009
  10. Ribs

Ribs

for your information I WAS raped, when I was small boy I was selected to service members of Skull & Bones

I was drugged and done doggy style by George Bush senior and Junior

but lets get back to the topic :p

#30     Feb 13, 2009