Who really is Alex Wasilewski?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by rolextrader, Feb 13, 2009.

1. I'm sorry, I've been advised not to answer any more personal questions about this matter.

#11     Feb 13, 2009
  2. Lame

#12     Feb 13, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So show up at his office with a ball bat and settle it.

#13     Feb 13, 2009
  4. hughb

hughb

You were just sitting there minding your own business, being a good citizen and he threatened you? How odd indeed. I would have guessed you provoked him somehow, but since you made no mention of it, you probably didn't. What a sad day indeed when you can't even mind your own business on a chat board and not be threatened.

#14     Feb 13, 2009
  5. why start like 5 threads absolutely anihilating this Alex guy and then say you've been advised against discussing the matter? Ok, then don't start any crazy threads then either.

#15     Feb 13, 2009
  6. Ribs

Ribs

the man runs a scam operation, his disclaimer says ALL TRADES ARE ON SIMULATOR

he scammed many people including OP I think

#16     Feb 13, 2009
  7. Ribs

Ribs

how typical of a semi-smart person like you

IT DOES MATTER THAT ALEX runs a scam shop

IT DOES MATTER

his disclaimer says his trades are simulated but his disclaimer is not very visible on his site

People get fuked over, where is your god damn civic duty :mad:

#17     Feb 13, 2009
  8. hughb

hughb

Didn't you read this thread? He said he's taking "appropriate action". Starting threads, more threads and yet another thread. He's probably notified the police department, FBI, Interpol and bought a home security system. I hope he has armed security guards as well. This is a very serious and dangerous situation. How would you like it if you were just sitting there minding your own business and recieved death threats from other internet chatters? The police are probably on high alert and scrambling their best officers to stop Alex.

#18     Feb 13, 2009
  9. Hello...the whole world is a scam shop. Get with reality :)

And seriously, why the f- do you care? Do you or don't you make 2-6k a day trading? If you do, I cant for the life of me figure out why you care if this guy is a scammer or not.

#19     Feb 13, 2009
  10. Ribs

Ribs

because I am moral

you are not

not expecting you to understand Mr. haroki

#20     Feb 13, 2009