Who Posts All Their Trades ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GrandSupercycle, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Firstly, thanks to the traders who have contributed.

However the individuals listed below seem to have gone rather quiet.

Why is that ?

As they are eager to dispense advice and commentary elsewhere on this forum, I'm surprised they are so reticent to post actual proof of their superior trading abilities.

Nine_Ender

ronblack

intradaybill

luisHK

#21     Mar 26, 2011
  2. luisHK

luisHK

Littlebicycle, I did reply you a couple of posts up. Besides you will find a couple of my losing trades of last month on this forum (LVS and CIEN) . I don't think you have ever read a post of mine giving advice on how to trade , nor even pretending I consider myself a trader, but interpreting things right doesn't seem to be your forte. And more importantly doesn't seem to discourage you any bit from handing out BS advice on market direction.

Besides I'm long a few stocks over the week end.

#22     Mar 26, 2011
  3. You are so right, I never trade. I am a poor student that currently stay in my parent house, using my neighbors internet to post in ET :D

If you are a big fish, let said you posted trades( let said only 100 contracts in SPX worth one mil) in here, someone can and will sure do something to milk it even it is an after event thing-Oh yah, by the way , you may trade one contract in SPX before but not 100, don't think you know what is the different between both, and how to place the order to avoid any front run..

If you try to hunt for edge by targeting "amateur trader with edge"-mostly those that obtain their edge by luck or as a goodwill from some experience trader, you will not get many here but please keep hunting.

#23     Mar 26, 2011
  4. Learn English grammar...and you have absolutely NO idea what you are talking about...period.

NiN

#24     Mar 26, 2011
  5. LOL - obviously English is not my 1st language but I assume it is still not very hard to understand what I am saying. :D

Still losing money ? Never give up to coerce others to tell you their edge ? Oh.. I forget, you own a big investment firm and you not bother to beg for those "edge". :D

Keep losing money, good luck.

#25     Mar 26, 2011
  6. fanews

fanews

Goldman Sachs put an ex-goldman sachs programmer in jail for 8 years for stealing Goldman Sachs code or trading 'edge'.

Deep secrets.

there is no privacy in the internet either.

hedge funds who post b.s. or anyone who can be indentified use proxy accounts so they cannot be traced.

PS: some guys go busted by the SEC for posting stock stuff on the internet. or their employer found out them posting confidential information on internet webiste..don't even comment. you won't see any insider commenting here or any website these days, there is no anonymous internet anymore.

#26     Mar 26, 2011
  7. cornix

cornix

100 contracts in ES means nothing, will not even move the price by one tick most of the time during RTH, not even speaking of someone "milking" or anyhow using it...

#27     Mar 26, 2011
  8. i mean options, not future.

#28     Mar 27, 2011
  9. cornix

cornix

I am not very familiar with SPX options liquidity and agree that in relatively illiquid options or stocks posting your position and entry may give away your hand somehow to other market participants, but that's definitely not the case with liquid futures, options or forex where nobody cares about the trades someone posts unless it's some really huge volume like thousands of contracts.

#29     Mar 27, 2011
  10. It was not a "trading edge" or methodology.
    It was their HFT code, by some reports responsible for a large percentage of GS profits.

#30     Mar 27, 2011