Who plans to get the covid 19 VACCINE when it comes out

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Gekko2020, Dec 14, 2020.

1. cesfx

cesfx

Sweden is regretting and admitting misjudgment of the pandemic.
    Their cases and deaths are at all time high and increasing.

#51     Dec 16, 2020
  2. tomorton

tomorton

Some covid responses have been effective and some haven't. That's the way with governments, they're usually inefficient organisations run by politicians who are more interested in keeping power and evading responsibility.

If there was factual evidence for covid being a fraud or a hoax or whatever, none of this would be contentious. But haven't you noticed that its a mark of conspiracy theories that their supporters take lack of evidence as evidence? Aren't you a little apprehensive that you might be labelled like one of them?

#52     Dec 16, 2020
  3. luisHK

luisHK

It's not all that bad

VideoCapture_20201216-011356.jpg

#53     Dec 16, 2020
    Turveyd and tomorton like this.
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Hell NO they aren't, that the Bullshit your side puts out, Sweden is doing better than most, and no point comparing to total hard lockdown places, compared to USA 1/3rd the deaths per population and no lockdowns.

#54     Dec 16, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

I HAVE NEVER SAID IT's a FRAUD or a HOAX!!!! for starters.

There is shit loads of evidence on my side, the 43,000 doctors wanting Sweden Method for 1, but you'll just choose to ignore and the government will label anything not part of the narrative as being conspiracy theory and going to kill your grandparents.

It's a virus, it's going to get to everyone, it's going to kill a few, sooner or later and there is not much you can do, but when the few is mostly 80year+ year olds in bad health, why burn the world to the ground pretending to save them, while also returning them to the care homes with Covid to spread to others, hence pretending to save.

You still can't grasp, if they really wanted to save people, they'd of merely continued the Shielding program then given those shielding the vaccine and in the UK no 2nd wave, they didn't do this for what reason do you think ??

They go on like, if you meet your grandparents then there going to die, well no, they might very low odds die from it, but they talk like it's 100% sure thing, to scare you, if your grand parents are going into the local shop then they've likely had it and didn't realise they'd had it, or there immune from via there T-Cells from previous Corona exposure.

Actually your side, has ZERO Evidence, all the Data says your side, is just fear mongering to get control, playing on peoples irrational fear of something they can't see / control, forcing them into acting very nastily.

Ex best mate ( he can go fuck himself ), locked himself away in Feb no reason, his Uncle had cancer surgery, hasn't even bother to ring him, that's just nasty, that scared of 30K to 1 odds ffs!!

#55     Dec 16, 2020
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

If the media, focused 24/7 on Car Crashes and went to them and showed the damage done to the human body and the deaths and injuries then you'd be just as scared and you'd likely never drive a car ever again. Way more below 30years old die in Car Crashes this year, even kids, Covid killing very very few, just the few are repeated so much it seems like loads.

When I find really funny is the people with face masks on avoiding all, then they pull below there chin and smoke LOL 20year olds scared of Covid 0.001% chance of killing them, but Lung cancer 10% chance of killing them eventually not an issue.

#56     Dec 16, 2020
  7. tomorton

tomorton

I just find it a bit odd that while you're absolutely against the covid crisis being a fraud or a hoax, yet you absolutely say that governments are using lockdowns etc. to spread fear and get control of people.

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I didn't mean to suggest you thought the virus was not real, I was referring to the wider covid crisis rather than the organism itself.

#57     Dec 16, 2020
  8. Grantx

Grantx

Definitely not.

#58     Dec 16, 2020
  9. toby400

toby400

Well -I am getting the injection. But let people carry on believing in conspiracies. If they die they will blame it on aliens warping their minds. :)

#59     Dec 16, 2020
    virtusa likes this.
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

Oh, sorry I hurt your feelings. I was referring to myself. I don't know you and couldn't give a f&&k what you did when you were a young girl.

#60     Dec 16, 2020
    Turveyd likes this.