Who plans to get the covid 19 VACCINE when it comes out

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Gekko2020, Dec 14, 2020.

1. tango29

tango29

Thank you for the information. I called to see if I could get in earlier, but no such luck, and when I explained why they weren't to concerned. Told me to come into urgent care if I thought I might be having a stroke.

#251     Jun 15, 2021
  2. If you're so inclined you can walk into any hospital ER and tell them you're having heart problems and you'll be in getting hooked up to an EKG quickly. Just be prepared to be admitted for observation which is common in most cases. If your symptoms are just heart palpitations with no dizziness or shortness of breath then you can probably wait, but take that baby aspirin as a precaution. If you are having some associated breathing and dizziness I'd suggest going to the ER. No point in trying to grind through that.

#252     Jun 15, 2021
  3. tango29

tango29

Well, went in for the physical as the racing heart, higher heart rate, and constant fatigue weren't improving. I fasted for a good 13 hours including no coffee. My pulse at the office was 52, the nurse took it twice as she was surprised. I had no racing of the heart and no fatigue that day. Since then I have quit drinking coffee and my heart rate is back to the 50's range, no racing, and I don't feel fatigued. SOB, I guess I'm quitting coffee. Still a strange coincidence of it happening right after the second shot, but whatever I like this much better than how I was feeling.

#253     Jul 18, 2021
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Loads of heart issues, give it a while, then retry coffee, likely just coincidence.

Take an Asprin every day and don't stop taking ever, cause stopping is bad, mini stroke here.

#254     Jul 19, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. tango29

tango29

All my test results came back good, other than HDL was off, but the other cholesterol numbers offset it for a good overall picture. She ran about every lab test available and they were good other than ones I have always been off on like on the anemic side white blood cell count wise.
    Realistically no explanation for what I was experiencing other than maybe the shot changed something and my ability to deal with caffeine.
    I am taking a break from my Statin for a couple weeks to see if the muscle and joint pain subside also.
    Wee, again getting old is not that impressive for me.

#255     Jul 19, 2021
  6. %%
    Some people are super sensitive to coffee\not me . I like coffee........................................

#256     Jul 19, 2021
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Makes me sleepy have to have before bed, opposite effect to the norm :)

#257     Jul 21, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  8. tango29

tango29

I like coffee also, but I always had an issue of feeling tired after 2 or more, cups(probably close to 8 ounces each), but since the second shot I was totally fatigued. I was completely wiped out during parts of the day. Since I stopped I am feeling back to normal.

#258     Jul 21, 2021
  9. I do not drink coffee, have never had a cup at all. But I do start my day off with a LATTE around 6am and I end my day around 9:30pm with a Latte.

#259     Jul 22, 2021
  10. Turveyd

Turveyd

Odd, reduced caffeine would reduce your heart rate.

I've had 3 mild attacks, symptoms are massively increased heart rate like you've had, I stop caffiene and it drops back down to below normal and I can't do much as won't go above low 130's, I tried and it's under, ie I'm passing out kinda.

Fun!! Hearts!!!

Still don't do the damn jab!!

#260     Jul 23, 2021