Who plans to get the covid 19 VACCINE when it comes out

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Gekko2020, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

#11     Dec 14, 2020
  2. notagain

notagain

Two relatives died already, the virus kills the vulnerable faster than you can get help(unless you're a VIP). For 99% it's just a weird fever(dry cough, joints aching). The vaccine is the lesser of two evils for the vulnerable 1%.

#12     Dec 14, 2020
  3. virtusa

virtusa

I never said the vaccine was fantastic, he did. So if he is a man of his word he should get that vaccine. He took credit for the fast and good results. It looks however like he was telling fake news. But we are already used to hear only fake news from him.

I will not take the Pfizer vaccine (which is not from Pfizer but from a European company).
    I will go for the Oxford one as it is another, better, type of vaccine. Unless Oxford is going to add part of the Russian Sputnik vaccine, because that one I don't trust.

#13     Dec 14, 2020
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

I am not in a big hurry, probably in April-May, would prefer the Oxford one. Now let's say it is early May and the Pfizer one is available but the Oxford one is still 3-4 months away, well, then it would be a judgement call based on the last 4-5 months millions getting them.

I am not sure how much actual choices we are going to have when 3+ different vaccines are already approved? I assume it is going to be like cable TV, most areas are serviced by 1 or maybe 2 providers.

#14     Dec 14, 2020
  5. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Totally hilarious. :D:D:D

Still, I just passed 60 years old, and would happily participate in a well-thought trial.
    Would I spaz out and drool a bit for the cameras? Youuuuuu bet.:wtf::p:rolleyes::D:D:D

#15     Dec 14, 2020
  6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Wow, you are an embarrassment to the UK little Scotsman.

It can give a false positive on a HIV test, not give you HIV.

#16     Dec 14, 2020
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

A False Positive that may or may not go away therefore be a real positive, we'll see.

Why cancel a drug trial over a false positive ??

#17     Dec 14, 2020
  8. tomorton

tomorton

I'll be straight in to get my vaccination as soon as I get the call. Never had this one before obviously but so far the vaccinations I've had show a 100% success rate. On top of which all the diseases I have had are ones I was not vaccinated against.

#18     Dec 14, 2020
  9. Overnight

Overnight

I'll be getting it as soon as it is available to me. Why the fuck not?

#19     Dec 14, 2020
    VPhantom and Bugenhagen like this.
  10. You did not have covid. That's for sure.

#20     Dec 15, 2020
    albion and Bugenhagen like this.