Who plans to get the covid 19 VACCINE when it comes out

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Gekko2020, Dec 14, 2020.

1. That’s great news! I think everyone should know how the vaccines are effecting the population. We know a 93 year old that actually got the virus, got flu like symptoms, and is fine now. She was pretty miserable for a week. We also know a 30 year old who had the virus and had a heart attack and died. I think getting a shot in the arm is worth it.I’m holding back my 19 year old son from a vaccination because he gets severe allergic reactions for odd reasons, but mine (I’m 49) was moderna and was fine, even the arm. My older son who is a volunteer fire fighter had moderna and a very sore arm...his second is coming up next week. And we have our father in law and another healthcare worker that did have sore arms. Did you know that the song from Mary poppins “spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down” comes from the doctors putting the polio vaccine in a cube of sugar for the patients? I do think science is amazing! Aren’t we so lucky.

#181     Feb 1, 2021
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sputnik V has a 91% efficiency. It is actually pretty similar to J&J's but with a different (from the first) booster shot. J&J is doing a trial for their booster shot.

#182     Feb 2, 2021
  3. [​IMG]

#183     Feb 5, 2021
    luisHK likes this.
  4. · “Gain-of-function” is the euphemism for biological research aimed at increasing the virulence and lethality of pathogens and viruses.

#184     Feb 5, 2021
  5. Did you know that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines aren’t vaccines in the medical and legal definition of a vaccine? They do not prevent you from getting the infection, nor do they prevent its spread. They’re really experimental gene therapies. COVID-19 “vaccines” do not impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. They only are designed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine. By calling this experimental gene therapy technology a “vaccine,” they are circumventing liability for damages that would otherwise apply

#185     Feb 9, 2021
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I have no idea if this is true or not but it sure would explain a lot.

#186     Feb 9, 2021
  7. Well, I just got chipped, errr, vaccine shot #1, Moderna type. Surprisingly efficient, at least in small town Indiana. I'll let you know if I suddenly start believing Kamala would make a great president.:wtf:

#187     Feb 13, 2021
    Pekelo and Tsing Tao like this.
  8. Were all safe now its OFFICIAL its OK to take it > Merriam-Webster dictionary recently updated its definition of “vaccine” to include mRNA technology,26 just in time for fact checkers to be able to “debunk” the entirely factual claim of the difference between true vaccines and mRNA technology. <<< Just change the rules of the Game at Half Time if you do not like the outcome . <<<>>> Neither Moderna nor Pfizer in their clinical trials, they specify that they do not even test for immunity. <<>> According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a vaccine is “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.” Immunity, in turn, is defined as “Protection from an infectious disease,” meaning that “If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.”

#188     Feb 23, 2021
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is OK with me, after all we are living in the 21st century, I expect some technical advancement.

Once any kind of vaccine is wildly available, social darwinism will kick in and we start to cull the population of the stupid. Fine by me.

#189     Mar 5, 2021
  10. #190     Mar 11, 2021