who owns the Moon?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bat1, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Who owns you?:D

#11     Feb 29, 2008
  2. I own an acre. I bought it from a guy in the 70's for $1.

I've got the deed.

#12     Feb 29, 2008
  3. You bought a piece of paper for $1 (with some words and special writing). I was going once to buy one from the web. It is worthless since there is no law and enforcement of the law.

Moon is an ownerless property, if it is not already owned by extra-terrestial living beings. I have read that there are settlements on the side we do not see on the moon.

#13     Feb 29, 2008
  4. I hope someone left their keys in that modified Cadillac Coupe Deville so the astronauts can get around on the moon.

NASSA

Very well done.

#14     Feb 29, 2008
  5. PPT and Company

#15     Feb 29, 2008
  6. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wY6insZjCfU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wY6insZjCfU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#16     Feb 29, 2008
  7. Goldman owns the moon and will sell you a CMO against it...

#17     Feb 29, 2008
  8. That was good. Thanks for posting. :D

#18     Feb 29, 2008
  9. bat1

bat1

is that Coupe Deville still on the moon?

it could be worth a ton of cash:p

#19     Feb 29, 2008
  10. Just when you think you read about as much BS on ET as you can take you find yourself reading this one.

What a waste of time people !!! Are you kidding me?? we are going to talk about who OWNS the moon?? is this for real??

I can not for the life of me understand how financial traders would even have a discussion over this. It has been common knowledge for years that the moon is made of cheese and that cheese came from Wisconsin (not far from where I live actually) So the moon is owned by Wisconsin.

Can we move on now?

#20     Feb 29, 2008