Who on this forum you learned the most from?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by K-Rock, Jan 15, 2006.

1. O i have to say
    I have learnt a lot from COOL WEB :D and his journal and his inspiritation :p :cool: :D

#51     Feb 23, 2006
  2. Hey
    jasonbraswell and Mark (nishbashna
    Can you tell me about the mirc room
    I also want to join and learn more in trading Future :eek:

#52     Feb 23, 2006
  3. Don Bright by far is the most astute trader in this forum in my opinion.

Other posters I think are good are mshey, Maverick, marketsurfer, nitro, acary, Grob109, Nihabashi, gnome, threei, optionscoach and I'm sure I'm missing a few others

That being said I believe there are many other excellent traders in here but they don't post often and when they do it's never to show off and it's usually general stuff you'd be shocked at some of the private pm's and conversations I have had with some of these more unsuspecting ET members as far as sharing ideals and trading results go.

Now I have a new question Who is the MOST entertaining member.

I vote for me
    :p :p :p

#53     Feb 23, 2006
  4. grob109 (Jack), FuturesTrader71, spydertrader, dbphoenix (when he was here)

#54     Feb 23, 2006
  5. What if we have a sidebar and discuss the best catfights/spats or battles between people aired out on ET... lol

:D

#55     Feb 23, 2006
  6. bitrend

bitrend

That's will be between you and me.:eek:

#56     Feb 23, 2006
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

Publias....:D

#57     Feb 23, 2006
  8. Im abit new on this forum so I only got to read a few of the more impressive ones....NibabaAshi, riskarb, Maverick74, optionscoach and others........thanks all of you for sharing..

#58     Feb 23, 2006
  9. Choad

Choad

At least this thread, in some of the cases, makes it easy to see who has duplicate aliases! :p

#59     Feb 23, 2006
  10. Exactly what I was thinking .... :D

#60     Feb 23, 2006