who offers good level2 market data at a reasonable price?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by zhtrader, May 9, 2011.

1. zhtrader

zhtrader

I am in the market for level2 market data for european cash equity exchanges (euronext, xetra, lse). It is surprisingly difficult (in my experience) to get this data at a reasonable price if you consider that the fee charged by the exchange is around eur 80, I find that most vendors mark it up to eur 1500 to 2000 per exchange or even per 500 symbols. Of course there reasoning is that you are paying for the server/colo hosting/api which combine to give you the lowest latency on the planet and what have you. But I don;t need the lowest latency, I just need my data to come in reliably. my models aggregate tick data in intervals of minimum 1 minute, so I could not care less if I lose a few milliseconds here or there. until now the best quote I have received is from teletrader, but I have never heard of them before. So I was wondering if anyone could give me some inside info on them? Also if anyone is taking in level2 market data from another vendor for above mentioned exchanges for less than eur 1000 per month per exchange please let me know