Who needs the KKK when the NAACP, NBP, CBC go around acting like idiots

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Index piker, Jul 18, 2010.

1. The keystone cop buffoonery of these 3 organizations make the kkk superfluous
    ( in doing their job for them).

I say let the media give these groups all the press they desire and more: then demonstrate the mutual love between them and obama.

2. Please NAACP and "new black pant'er party" keep it up.

This entertainment is priceless yet free.

3. What is more amusing is watching the right go all rabid dog over this non-event, as if it was going to sway an election or change any kind of policy:)

4. Nope not even close, just exposing behavior that has become so common place and tolerated that it's "De rigueur" .

5. WND WND TV
    'Want freedom? Kill some crackers!'
    New Black Panther Obama DOJ refused to prosecute: 'I hate white people – all of them!'
    Posted: July 07, 2010
    11:45 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

Minister King Samir Shabazz, aka Maurice Heath (photo: Can't Stop the Bleeding blog)

"You want freedom? You're gonna have to kill some crackers! You're gonna have to kill some of their babies!"

Those were the words of Minister King Samir Shabazz, also known as Maurice Heath, the New Black Panther Party's Philadelphia leader.

Shabazz is the same man the Obama administration Department of Justice refused to prosecute after he was filmed on Election Day 2008 with Jerry Jackson wearing paramilitary uniforms, carrying a nightstick and blocking a doorway to a polling location to intimidate voters.

The following YouTube video posted by Naked Emperor News shows his statements during a National Geographic special (how fitting is that! :D) on the New Black Panthers:

"I hate white people – all of them! Every last iota of a cracker, I hate 'em," Shabazz shouts into a megaphone on a crowded sidewalk. "Through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore [expletive] on our arms. And we call ourselves black men with African garb on."

Then Shabazz spotted a black man embracing a white woman.

"What the hell is wrong with you, black man?" he shouted into his megaphone. "You [inaudible] with a white girl on your damn arm!

"You want freedom? You're gonna have to kill some crackers! You're gonna have to kill some of their babies!"

In a 2008 interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer, Sabazz said, "I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. ..."

National Geographic describes the New Black Panther Party as "a militant hate group headquartered in (1600 Pennsylvania ave) Washington, D.C., that seeks to redefine the black struggle for equality and demand liberation from what it sees as white supremacy."

The party has marched on Independence Day, dragging American flags through the streets, trampling the flag on the ground and setting it on fire. The following video shows members of a New York chapter protesting celebration of Independence Day at an event called "4th of U-lie" on July 5, 2008. Members say the day is not a celebration of independence for blacks.

6. <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QebGmmGSsRM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QebGmmGSsRM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

7. Stupid lying toads it's your own damn video, obviously you are both unfamiliar with your own recordings AND you unquestioningly thought the edited tape was an accurate portrayal of your supporters.