who made money today?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by executioner, Jun 8, 2007.

1. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Can't trust those cheap Chinese calculators

#11     Jun 8, 2007
  2. Yeah, and don't forget that guys multiply conquests x 10 and girls divide x 10. I don't think there are too many female traders on this thread.

[​IMG]

#12     Jun 8, 2007
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

I must be a girl :)

#13     Jun 8, 2007
  4. Got destroyed in Ym today

But in Forex and Gold I did alright!!!

#14     Jun 8, 2007
  5. I lost half of what I made yesterday> bought a bunch more DXD at the close. Next week we will get back on the bear track with a little Uncle Alan help. June 15th will break the Friday DOW winning streak with added volatility with options expiration.

Looking forward to a an unexpected rate hike from another global market perhaps.

USA will come out out of the blue with a .25 basis point hike in July getting the DOW back to 12,500.:)

#15     Jun 8, 2007
  6. Made 7K today
    But lost 5K yesterday

#16     Jun 8, 2007
  7. 17.5 K today, would have been maybe 3 times that if I had held until the close. My holding periods have been way too short lately.

#17     Jun 8, 2007
  8. i'm amazed how some of you make 17k in a day..i am happy for everyone that did well..are those who make that kind of maoney trading e-mini's or equities? what are some of your trading styles?

#18     Jun 8, 2007
  9. the reason i made the post is because many traders actually lost money today thinking we sell off again..just want to keep everyone up to speed that trading the markets is tough even on a day like today. everyone's own war stories seems to put things into perspective.

#19     Jun 8, 2007
  10. LOL, sure you did pal!! Bought 40 lots 1 tick off the low in PREMARKET at 6:15 am. In April you are posting how you are just getting STARTED in futures and asking about various trading platforms and a few months later you are trading 40 lots in premkt. Come up with a better lie next time :p

#20     Jun 8, 2007