Who made less than 75k Last Week?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Aug 13, 2007.

Who made less than 75k Last Week

Poll closed Aug 23, 2007.
  1. No One

9 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Me

45 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. You

17 vote(s)
    21.0%
  4. Longhorns lost 75k

10 vote(s)
    12.3%
  1. Just you

#11     Aug 14, 2007
  2. Last week? Great week.

The question should be THIS week...

#12     Aug 14, 2007
  3. Yeah, made a few mil.

LOL at most of this forum.

#13     Aug 14, 2007
  4. 1.....billion.....dollars

who do you think was on the other side of GS losing all that money "newbs"?

#14     Aug 14, 2007
  5. I made less than 75g's last week. I'm small potatoes.

I did , however, learn and confirm several things, so in essence I rang the bell.

Good trading to all.

Addendum: Yes, I realize the point of this survey was to belittle another trader so in keeping with that ...stock777

stock777: There really is a force known as karma...careful what you start. It comes home to roost.

#15     Aug 14, 2007
  6. I've had a bad couple of weeks maybe a month.
    I blame myself. This time of year is the absolute worst for me every August I get slammed it seems this year worse than usual as a real deep correction hit too.

I think I am a streaky investor when I am on and feeling it there is no one better when I start screwing up the sell impulses get more retarded stocks down a lot are held gains are not protected, the whole ebb and flow of investing has become a desperate chaotic march. It's not easy to feed a family in NYC without using options and I don't. I trade a relatively small trading account and from this I need to extract $2K a month to help us along...

These small caps thought me a lesson about going down faster than big caps that's for sure. And my brilliant idea of hiding out it microcaps that no one would feel a margin call on to sell... well that backfired too. Several great trades were not made out of a combination of lack of confidence, not going with my gut and not enough $'s left to throw around.

It is a cyclone of despair now and an ever reach for a big score to get back to where I want to be (enter Thorium Man)

I live my life for the July August period like the French I just drop out, roll around on the sand and think of sex-- I should of just rolled up my account and put it into cash until i could spend 100% of the time concentrating on it... in laziness and lack of control comes the pain...

By Sticking to technical research and upping the market cap of my picks I will emerge from this dark hole- I always do... I just need to get clicking.... This will happen in mid sept. I would guess I've lost at least $20K at this point in my accounts. My percantage loss is in line with the Russell's which sucks ~ stoney

#16     Aug 14, 2007
  7. Hey Stoned - fwiw ...

I think you'll find small caps get hit last but they will definetly get hit during a general selloff like we had the past 2 weeks.

Gives us small guys a chance to get out if you spot the selloff before its too late...

#17     Aug 14, 2007
  8. $74,999.94
    just missed.
    (actually on vacation last week...bad timing)

#18     Aug 14, 2007
  9. 10 votes for Long

#19     Aug 14, 2007