Who Made A Million Dollars Today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ayn Rand, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

There was a clear cut run to make X millions of dollars today from 1800 hours to 1820 hours eastern time tonight. Did the OP make it? I wonder.

#61     Oct 9, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

20 minutes to become an instant millionaire. @Ayn Rand Any joy there?

#62     Oct 9, 2019
  3. Careful, don't make me go stable genius on you.

#63     Oct 10, 2019
  4. excrypto

excrypto

So OP only trades goldman sachs options?

#64     Oct 12, 2019
  5. TommyR

TommyR

clearly there were some X mill runners t=18.08-18.18 in the major averages and in the gbp hoax show

#65     Oct 12, 2019
  6. Pkay

Pkay

Is that Goldman Sachs options you trade only? Do you find that there is an advantage in just trading one stock only? Or does it limit the setups you get?

Interested to see that you have had 40x returns at times - is this buying OTM options and, if so, do you apply TA to charts to get entry setups?

#66     Oct 13, 2019
  7. Pkay

Pkay

This thread is a joke. Do you honestly think that anyone who can make a million (USD) a day would be hanging out here? They would have long moved on surely?

Now, making a virtual million a day on a demo account...

#67     Oct 13, 2019
  8. Times

Times

When it comes to opps like this, you want to know as many as you can lol but the opps I know are extremely rare. Those opps are things like mispriced options and arb opps.

Figured he was bsing as most people who mention GS are just fanboys who watched wolf of wall street or something lol. But just wanted to confirm the bs from a response but no bite

toodles

#68     Oct 14, 2019
  9. easymon1

easymon1

ayn, here's a cat you might find good competition, get you up off that hammock and get your trading juices flowing again.

presses his winners, made a million in a week says LP, not too shabby.

may be on with LP later this week... we'll see. just a heads-up.

please leave some money for the rest of us.

#69     Oct 14, 2019