Who Made A Million Dollars Today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ayn Rand, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Last few years I only buy all natural. Just peanuts and salt. No sugar or palm oil. Yeah not quite as yummy maybe as Jiff/Skippy but still very good IMHO. Gotta stir tho (hint: keep in fridge upside down) ;)

Edit: Sunny D :vomit:

#51     Oct 9, 2019
  2. ET180

ET180

So for those who made $1M yesterday. Did they keep it today?

#52     Oct 9, 2019
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You can start with the posted extreme racism on this site to understand why some of us dislike this poster. Throw in the arrogant claims and badly framed bs and it's just begging to be challenged. If the intent of the poster was to truly learn from successful big time traders, "her" approach is terrible. My take on "her" intent is "she" gets some sort of thrill trolling the board.

I'm open to concrete evidence some part of "her" story is real. Haven't seen a thing in this regard, and major clues that the whole story is complete bs. It wouldn't be hard to illustrate some of these massive trading gains in short order "she" posted about twice now.

#53     Oct 9, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

It does not matter that JIF came along after Skippy. JIF just improved the recipe and have a superior peanut butter product.

I've had Tang when I was a kid, was OK. (We couldn't afford OJ). I tried Sunny D, worse than Tang. But orange drinks pale in comparison to true OJ. Tropicana when growing up in the later years. And then Florida Natural when they came around, same quality for 1/2 the price.

In any event, I bet a dollop of JIF in a glass of pulpy Tropicana would taste better than a dollop of Skippy in the same glas...

OMG, I think I just made myself sick.

ANYWAY, JIF for teh win! lol

#54     Oct 9, 2019
  5. themickey

themickey

Keeping on topic, I love milkybars
    nintchdbpict000327118775.jpg

#55     Oct 9, 2019
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Kids like that all float.

#56     Oct 9, 2019
  7. taowave

taowave

And you need to adjust your meds

#57     Oct 9, 2019
  8. zghorner

zghorner

Yea like I said “she is a fucking twot”...obvious troll. I was talking about the real deal Ayn Rand...as in the author philosopher from the mid 1900s as being cool.

#58     Oct 9, 2019
  9. Six of one, half dozen of the other. Both are full of shit. Make yourself at home.

#59     Oct 9, 2019
    zghorner likes this.
  10. zghorner

zghorner

Lol nice. Exactly what I would expect from a real deal genius like you.

#60     Oct 9, 2019