Who Made A Million Dollars Today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ayn Rand, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Liar liar.......anyways, yesterday ( or the last time) when you disgruntledly had to close that position and see that humongous draw down materialize into a actual loss..........it went to my account ; )

By the way after talking about peanut butter sandwich I confess that I went to the kitchen and made one myself ( since the housemaid was already gone) and enjoyed it just as a plugger like you would enjoy. But I hope I can sabotage that smirk in your face by saying that my sandwich was made with very expensive organic whole wheat bread and peanut butter and organic unfiltered honey instead of jelly.

#31     Oct 8, 2019
  2. FriskyCat

FriskyCat

Ayn Rand = ghost of Rearden Metal?

#32     Oct 8, 2019
    Option_Attack and zghorner like this.
  3. My sentiment exactly lol

#33     Oct 8, 2019
  4. Times

Times

Why only GS? What is your edge, PM me if you don't want it public. Would love to chat as I know other opps like this

#34     Oct 9, 2019
  5. DevBru

DevBru

His edge is lying ...

Also, if you know opportunities like this, why would you like to know his edge?

#35     Oct 9, 2019
    p0box4 and taowave like this.
  6. You are cordially invited to STFU.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    #36     Oct 9, 2019
    taowave likes this.
  7. Congratulations. When did it become official?

#37     Oct 9, 2019
    taowave, ElCubano and Option_Attack like this.
  8. Turveyd

Turveyd

Careful might be a Trans, saying anything at all to the Trans gets you 6years in prison around these parts. LOL

#38     Oct 9, 2019
  9. This "Ayn Rand" fellow is utterly full of shit. On the plus side, he chose his handle well.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    #39     Oct 9, 2019
  10. zghorner

zghorner

ET Ayn Rand is obviously a fucking twot but I dont understand all of the real Ayn Rand hate??? Her objectivist philosophy was basically: "the best way to benefit those around you is to improve yourself". Seems to have hit the nail on the head IMO.

#40     Oct 9, 2019