Who Made A Million Dollars Today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ayn Rand, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

Not sure what everyone is doing but there have been about 200 opportunities this year to easily make, for in the know players, 6 or 7 figures in a day.

Several people on this board should have made a million today. I can appreciate this is not something you broadcast but...

I have done it a few times but I have a big edge. But after awhile you can only spend so much money.

If you did not make at least 4x today you need to adjust your trading strategy.

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

What size? What market?

3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

I extracted 86% of the RTH linear H/L range of NQ, per contract traded.

I'm happy.

A 12 month hiatus from trading will have to wait however... Always room for improvement.

trader99 likes this.

4. what is the timeframe you are trading?

5. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

I only trade GS options. I always take profits out of account so I have less than $25,000 at any one time. At most a week, a lot of ins and outs. I have made 40X in a day.

FYI - I did not make a million dollars today. I was not in position to do such.

Pkay likes this.
  6. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

2 minute is my primary time-frame with periodic glances at a 10 minute.
    I am all-in, all-out, and flat end of each day.

7. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

I use a "fixed" account size as well, with weekly or more frequent takes. Occasionally, infrequent and short-lived "bad streaks" do hit. It's all factored in at the start of every week/month/whatever so only significantly out-sized losing days are a surprise. Those are rare, and almost always the result of something I can not control 100% like hardware, power, connectivity, exchange issues, etc.

8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

He's a habitual liar on here who posts extremely racist content from time to time. I don't know what he gets out of this beyond trying to get a reaction. Note the account says "Female from Thailand". Now note his recent posts where he refers to the US as only someone who lives in the US would, and how some of his negative comments concerning women would be rather strange if in fact he were a woman.

I doubt he trades much if at all because his claims are so over the top they are ridiculous.

9. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

I never would have thought that the greatest option trader I would ever meet is on ET. Someone with more money then they know what to do with, who keeps an account funded with only $25,000, and trading a single issue, hit's home runs so big that they land in a different ballpark.

I'm impressed. At what, I'll keep to myself, but I'm nonetheless impressed.

Orbiter, SunTrader, Sinbin and 9 others like this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

Well, as she said, greed is good

#10     Oct 8, 2019