Who lost their balls today.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock777, Aug 8, 2011.

1. mikeenday

mikeenday Guest

I'm up 23% today alone.

Got smashed with my QQQ calls.
    but my NFLX/GS/MCP puts are doing wonderful!

also have FAZ/TZA puts .

#11     Aug 8, 2011
  2. maybe. I see lots of folks at the supermarket that probably said the same thing. they are the ones swiping the white foodstamp card.

#12     Aug 8, 2011
  3. look how the turkeys here can't even keep the thread on track. I didn't offer an excuse for you to tell us how brilliant you are.

I asked for posts from losers. now, maybe no one here on the elite board lost any money today.

#13     Aug 8, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean like...YOU? LOL

#14     Aug 8, 2011
  5. Didn't put on a single trade until after 8pm tonight.

I was on this thread earlier: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=224819 the OP had a rough day... was long from Friday (ouch).... then he short and got out for a scratch today (wtf)... then went long mid-day and got some more pain. Point = This ET guy got a BEATING today.

Maybe I will take a beating tomorrow too but I like my risk-reward being long after another 1% down move after hours. It's part of trading, gotta take $ from someone in futures trading right?

#15     Aug 8, 2011
  6. I thought the food stamp card is blue? :)

#16     Aug 8, 2011
  7. a pale blue apparently. prob worn to white by massive usage.

#17     Aug 8, 2011
  8. I'm down roughly $51k as of today, but I haven't closed anything out yet.

I'm actually down $64K on my SPY position, but because of hedging (roughly $6k realized and $7k unrealized hedge) I'm only down a net of $51k.

All detailed in my journal.

#18     Aug 8, 2011