Who Likes Curling??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RCG Trader, Feb 19, 2010.

1. As far as I'm concerned the Winter Olympics are the Fake Olympics

I have zero interest.

[​IMG]

#11     Feb 20, 2010
  2. killthesunshine is always saying how much he likes the men's figure skating. I just don't get it. It looks gay to me... :p

#12     Feb 20, 2010
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i luv curling one out, but thats as far as it goes.

heres one i did earlier...

:D

[​IMG]

#13     Feb 21, 2010
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i dont believe it!!

this.....

[​IMG]

is far more interesting to watch than this......

[​IMG]

at least theres some danger involved, not to mention the skill and excitement.

i prefer winter olympics any day

[​IMG]

(exciting)

[​IMG]
    (boring)

#14     Feb 21, 2010
  5. bigb

bigb

Both olympics are fun to watch.......the track running your comparing to bobsledding is not fair though. Would be a better comparison with cross country skiing. Both boring events.....

They both have their exciting events, boring events, and gay events(yes, men's figure skating)

#15     Feb 21, 2010
  6. that is disgusting what is wrong with you :confused:

#16     Feb 21, 2010
  7. bighog

bighog Guest

Come on you macho toughies. Loosen up some and smell the Roses as you travel through your short ride called life.

When in Chicago we used to go to a lot of "PLAYS" one of my favorites was 42nd Street and other musicals. Went to the Royal Ballet at the Shubert Theater and that was great. I mean who wants to spend their life watching grown men kicking each others ass? Guns and blood............enough already, more curling, more flowers, more Ladies in dresses, more love for animals, hug a tree and feel the love of the green.

I enjoyed curling, watching the ladies toss those "ROCKS" around would not worry a secure man at all. Tonight is one of the more favorites for Winter Olympics........pairs ice dancing, pure guts and talent to fling each other around with lethel ice skates on in such close quarters. Thats not for wussies.

Downhill skiing with the girls was a joy to watch, scary yes, but lets face it........those girls are fearless.

I spent a lot of time ice skating as a youngster, but ya know what i do NOT like hockey, not because it is not a good game but because of the fights and nonsense. Only time i was a macho gung ho dude was in the Army as a Recon Scout for an Armoured tank unit. After that and missing a trip to Viet-nam because a tank scout was not needed in the jungle...........i was more than happy to go see some dudes dance around on stage in the Royal Ballet. We took the sis in law once and she said she enjoyed the guys in those tights a lot, ha. Life is more than blood and guts. :cool: :D

PS: Couple of the pairs ice dancers are from U of Michigan, i wish them well, probably not Gold medal contenders but surely loving the moment.

PSS: Howmany macho men really enjoyed the movie Mamma Mia! Come on admit it, the movie was very refreshing to watch.

#17     Feb 21, 2010
  8. Curling is fun to watch, there's strategy and luck involved. It helps that the Canadians are really good at it too.

#18     Feb 21, 2010
  9. Which one is killthesunshine ?
    [​IMG]
    All of them?

#19     Feb 21, 2010
  10. Cassie

Cassie

Baby, I'm going to have to go with the majority here, and after watching a few games with you... I agree, it's pretty GAY. It's taking up too much time on our D.V.R, I'm deleting it asap! JK. I'll wait until you get home and you can pick which of the 5 hour long games you'd like to watch. Still love you though!!!:p

#20     Feb 21, 2010