Who knows what Santorum is?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Jan 20, 2004.

1. ...anybody???

2. Santorum is a GOP lawmaker who equated homosexuality with beastiality and other perverted acts. Gay colomnist Dan Savage then lauched a contest to see which of his readers could come up with the best term/activity which should be named 'Santorum' in his 'honor'. Long story short, santorum is now a noun meaning 'the mixture of lube and fecal matter produced as a waste product of male on male anal sex'. Hope that helps.

3. jem

jem

Oh my, I am left in awe of the irony. But I never even thought about the existence of santorum or how it is made. It is really one of the greatest juxtapostions in history. Making me think about him and that at the same time.

4. ...is it just M:M anal sex or M:F, too???

5. I think only male on male, but you could easily find Dan Savage archives online if you really need to know.

6. http://www.thestranger.com/2003-06-12/savage.html

Hey, everybody: We have a winner. Savage Love readers, by a wide margin, want Sen. Rick Santorum's name to stand for... THAT FROTHY MIXTURE OF LUBE AND FECAL MATTER THAT IS SOMETIMES THE BYPRODUCT OF ANAL SEX! It was a landslide for that frothy mixture; the runner-up, farting in the face of someone who's rimming you, came in a distant second. So congratulations to WUTSAP, who nominated that frothy mixture, and a big thank you to the thousands who voted.

But now that the votes are all counted and a winner has been declared and the cheering has stopped, I see a problem. While everyone who has anal sex has to confront a little santorum now and again, no one likes to think about santorum, much less discuss it. A polite buttfucker says nothing about santorum to the embarrassed buttfuckee, and vice versa. They just get up and clean up. Since people don't discuss santorum even with people they've covered with santorum, getting the word into general use is going to be tricky. I'm willing to do my part, however: Please send me your santorum-related questions and/or santorum-related memories and I'll do a column or two on santorum. This will not only help to get the word out and into general use, but also help break the silence about santorum.

ALSO:
    While I agree with the spirit of naming something objectionable (to him) after Rick Santorum, I think it should be a substance, not an act. I would never want to "santorum" anyone I liked. What a turnoff. Instead, I think it would be better to name some kind of sexual byproduct after him. After all, ending up with idiots like Santorum in elected office is a byproduct of the otherwise desirable practice of letting any old yokel vote. Specifically, I nominate the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. As in, "We had a great time, but we got santorum all over the sheets." Or better yet, "Before I sodomize my gay, unmarried dog, I like to give him an enema so there won't be any santorum."