Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Hearts of Men?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by paysense, Mar 15, 2008.

This next week the market will end. . .

Poll closed Mar 20, 2008.
  1. Up

9 vote(s)
    16.1%
  2. Down

21 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Flat

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. Don't know

6 vote(s)
    10.7%
  5. Don't care

16 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. MeT'inks i'll drum up a new "Black Monday" (lol) thread, and bark up the tree of 'Elitists':

What do you think?

Will we end this next week with the U.S. Stock Market indices (1) UP, (2) DOWN, (3) FLAT, (4) DON'T KNOW or (5) DON'T CARE???

Give it your best shot and see where we end up!

pSen$E

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"The Shadow Knows..."

2. I was pondering this:

Is there a location (website, etc.) besides the usual (after-the-fact) drivel: marketwatch, yahoo, cnnmoney, cnbc, bloomberg, etc. where people that retired from Wall Street or government agencies purport to KNOW what is really going on with all the money pilfering shenanigans that seem to relentlessly inundate each and every day?

I mean does anybody know or is there a horses mouth of someone or people that REALLY know what is going on.

Like what the big wigs are REALLY doing amidst all their screw-ups and how much collusion really goes on to move markets for big boys to make the quick easy buck.

They must have a red phone that is private but that GS, FED, massive hedge funds get together and say OK together we are going to do this or that to stock market prices.

I mean we've seen broad market rallies where big cap stocks en masse have been sychronistically bought up in less than a half hour to radically change market prices - go figure. . .that has got to be coercive.

And (especially this weekend) there must be major meeting and hand wringings to work out what must be an incredibly tight situation in our markets.

I'd like to be the Shadow and see what is talked upon in these weekend get-togethers. Definitely reality TV and humorous to boot as well as indignation-producing.

pS

3. OK am I that intimidating or uninteresting or simple-minded to reply to?

How pathetic, i am replying to myself to get more poll responses.

"I'm a Loser", lol

pS

4. OK Let's bring it back to the forefront AGAIN:

What IS the ET sentiment indicator saying this week?

Give us your best predilection.

Best to all in the coming week!

:p

pS

5. Hey this is help you out with this thread, don't want to leave you hanging, replying to yourself...here is my prediction Dow closes lower this week, if we close below 11675 on Tuesday we end the week under 11k.

6. thx HEAVY!

Yeah, I mean why fight it. If we get down enough, we can rally back!

Getting the pain out of the way and into the next bull rally seems a lot better. But the powers that be need to let things fall to the extreme levels. Soon enough we will return to new highs with a healthier market.

So I'm all for Dow 11,000. Then the election year proponents might see gains by year-end.

Paysense

7. OK 40% say the market will be down (which would seriously breach lower support)

So I guess we will be up this week with more transparency from banks/brokerage firms and the Fed doing "whatever it takes!"

pS

:p

8. So MOST are now realizing that all the Fed shenanigans are actually counter-productive to the Stock Market. . .hence Black Monday and a capitulated bottom to this correction that eked into "Bear Market" territory.

Yawn. . .this is the stuff markets are made of, YES!

pS

oh and a close up for the week - exactly counter to what most people think.

9. Well we go through that day. . .once again where will we end up?

paysense

10. Out of the woods, are we?

You still have time to cast your 2 cents.

Where will we be going into the weekend?

Is that the fat lady we hear singing?

Has Ben done a david Copperfield?

Are the Republicans and Wall Street bonuses going to flourish come December?

Is this another testimony of our great resilient economy?

Thanks Ben you saved the day!

:D :D :D :D

p$

#10     Mar 18, 2008