Who knows companies opening daytrading subaccounts (US equities) under $5000?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by beliylebed, Sep 30, 2009.

1. I found that good 'pools' offer risk-management service. They set up for traders maximum loss per day and auto-close. In those firms rouge trader can't take down all the firm. But if they would not offer this service you'd be right.

Thank you for your comment.

#11     Nov 8, 2009
  2. I don't want to spend, I want to invest )))

Are you an official representative of some proprietary firm?

#12     Nov 8, 2009
  3. TradevisionCapital is solid. They do this. Max loss and auto-close.

Traded through them 3 years ago. Solid firm and one of the best brokers out there (non NASD member) so can trade under 5k.

Sub through Genesis 100% payout and competitive commissions. If I wanted the stress I'd be back in a heartbeat :)

I will say this, if you don't do 50k-100k shares per month then i'd look somewhere else. They hold up their end of th bargain and as a trader you will have to hold up yours.

#13     Nov 8, 2009

4. Get real. 25k doesn't define you as a trader. It's morons like you that are the real problem. Attitudes like that don't get you anywhere. A real quitter. All black and white, and no shades of grey. How can you even get anywhere with that attitude. Count cards....are you fucking serious?! where the hell does that get you in the long run?

Anyone with a drive won't let rules made up a DECADE AGO get in their way if they want to learn and don't have the funds. Best of all there is NOTHING wrong with that. 1k-100k I don't see a damn bit of difference. Leverage is there for those that know how to use it so it evens the playing field.

#14     Nov 8, 2009
  5. hetanos

hetanos

You do not need 25k to day trade legaly. Open tos account with 3500 minimum and day trade futures and forex till you build up 25k or lose it all. Swim in your own pool.

PS. Do not go over 1 contract or couple of lots.

#15     Nov 17, 2009