Who knows about the Constitutional Party??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jueco2005, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Things were different 100 years ago.

I think it's time to close America's doors. At least until it get its shit straightened out.

#11     Jan 23, 2009
  2. nobody can ever refute that video

at least you chose a glib answer, most people go ad-hominum when confronted with that presentation

what people never, ever do, is debate it on facts

#12     Jan 24, 2009
  3. You lost me on "liousina purchase" and hanging your entire rep on a YouTube video.

If you want to be taken seriously, then at least clean up your posts and don't treat Youtube as any kind of authority. It is a playground.

Really...

#13     Jan 24, 2009
  4. As an immigrant myself I get scare when people like you say things like that. As a US citizen I agree with you. We need to save America from the new people coming in. Immigration is an Asset becoming a liability to this country.

#14     Jan 25, 2009
  5. any person cabale of rational thinking would catch the logical fallacy (strawman arguement) of your point

i am not citing youtube as an authority

i am refering to an organization, who has made a factual presentation and it has been distributed on youtube

either address it or ignore it (which of course is your right)

but enough of your bullshit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of Straw Man
    The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position. This sort of "reasoning" has the following pattern:

Person A has position X.
    Person B presents position Y (which is a distorted version of X).
    Person B attacks position Y.
    Therefore X is false/incorrect/flawed.
    This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because attacking a distorted version of a position simply does not constitute an attack on the position itself. One might as well expect an attack on a poor drawing of a person to hurt the person.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html

#15     Jan 25, 2009

6. ouch - do a spell check before you post - cabale, arguement, refering. It is putting major dents in your argument and in your credibility.

I think I will pass - on the video and on this discussion

#16     Jan 25, 2009
  7. whatthe

whatthe

The Constitution Party is based on God. If you look at their platform, you will see countless mentions of "God".

#17     Jan 25, 2009
  8. typos - an even weaker straw man

you're a pin head

#18     Jan 26, 2009