who killed JFK?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QdzResurrection, Nov 22, 2003.

1. cwb1014

cwb1014

It has been clearly established that George Bush Senior had an official relationship with the Central Intelligence Agency at and before the time of Kennedy's assassination, notwithstanding his apologists' flimsy denials of this fact over the years.

Adios,

cwb1014

:cool:

#41     Nov 25, 2003
  2. Bingo!!! give da man a cigar. :D
    You win 2 cigars after you realize that BUSH SR put Saddam in power back then!:(

You win a humidor, after you realize that Bush's grand daddy with cooperation from Rockefellers and JPM's financed and provided most raw materials, weapons building for HITLER.:mad:

WHO do you think gave Hitler the oil and $$$$$ to run his army well into the 1940's???????????

#42     Nov 25, 2003
  3. I have been asked this many times, what a bunch of baloney. Hay I do not have any idea where I was, but I know where I was when I heard that John Lennon had been shot!!

[​IMG] I had just walked into a deserted shopping center in Lahaina. It was build like and old New England sea port. Food was on the table, drinks were on the bar. The T.V. was going. There was not a soul in sight. It was really erie.

John Lennon had left the building.

#43     Nov 25, 2003
  4. This is something VERY interesting "The Presidential Cars Museum"
    http://www.avallonnais-tourisme.com/musee_auto/

The owner is Olivier Delafon who was vice-president of Lehman Brothers US and who made his fortune on New York Stock exchange and decided to use his money to collection Presidential Cars of all countries.

He said that the car (see below french articles) he acquired is not the true Kennedy's Lincoln because the true Lincoln in which Kennedy has been shot has been totally destroyed after its transfer to Cincinatti. So he only got a copy of the original car. He has enquired for 20 years and wanted to write a book on this but all editors refused his book :D. The question he asks is why the Warren Commission didn't keep the car that could prove with ballistic analysis what they affirm in their report about Lee Oswald (as he is supposed to be the ONLY shooter) :D.

articles in french here:
    http://www.infoguerre.com/article.php?op=Print&sid=335

http://www.infinit.com/infos/societe/archives/2003/11/20031121-060654.html

In the article above it is said that only one author Jim Bishop "The day Kennedy was shot" http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/book...rid=0DF6NUG4C2&mscssid=&isbn=0517431009&brg=y mentionned in just one line the transfer of the Kennedy car to Cincinnati where it was destroyed.

DID THE WARREN COMMISSION LIE BY OMISSION BY "FORGETTING" SOME CRUCIAL ELEMENTS LIKE THE "DISAPPEARED" LINCOLN ?

I told you Sherlock Holmes could find reasons to put the CFR members of the Warren Commission on suspicious list :D.
    CFR = Council Of Foreign Relation directed by Rockfeller himself. Strange how every important fact always retrace to the same guy no :).

#44     Nov 25, 2003
  5. Since a few years the same CFR is favoring the terrorist Islamic groups see Steven Emerson quoted in New York Times (see also http://www.meforum.org/article/353 ) no wonder why America has so many powerful ennemies haha !

"The Council on Foreign Relations [directed by Rockfeller], hardly a hotbed of radical thinking, has come under fire for its new monthly newsletter, Muslim Politics Report, a forum for a broad range of thought on Islam. 'It's a front for radical Islamic extremists attempting to legitimize their agenda and to put on a friendly face in the United States,' said Steven Emerson, a writer who believes the extremists represent a global Islamic conspiracy against America. The Council has denied his accusations, with Leslie Gelb, its president, saying: 'We consider the report a major contribution to let people know about a range of thinking by Islamic experts and leaders. It will stay. Period." The same theme is repeated in great detail in a later article entitled Friends of Hamas in the White House which appeared in the Wall St. Journal Wednesday, March 13, 1996 by Steven Emerson.

#45     Nov 25, 2003
  6. My brother had his first job at Justice defending the government on FOIA requests - the equivalent of being a wash room attendant - millions of guys like harry asking about Kennedy, aliens, what the FBI has on them, etc. Basically his summary and the view of all the poor sots on the inside is that:

-Oswald shot Kennedy, there was another gunman on the grassy knoll who missed, and it was a mob hit ordered by Carlos Marcello. 20 people heard the shot from the Knoll and they were not kooks. Ruby was clearly tied up in the Mob, and Oswald had plenty of contacts with the mob too.

-Nobody can explain Oswald's Mexico City trip.

-The FBI people stick to the Warren Commmission findings.

-They do not believe the LBJ theory, the soviet theory, the cuban theory, or the lone gunman/Warren Commission theory.

I go along with his line I guess but if Marcello did it, I wonder if he worried that if they blew it or somebody talked - that there could have been wholesale reprisals against Italian Americans in this country for no other reason than their ethnicity.

I'm sure Teddy has gotten right with what really happened down there too but he's always kept still to my knowledge.

#46     Nov 25, 2003
  7. Cheese

Cheese

As it happens I think on the evidence a KGB hit is still the front runner. Even today it remains neglected as the option to study.

However, Trader5287, without doubt you provide a very very sensible post.

What a change from the usual cartloads and cartloads of looney tunes on who killed Kennedy.

#47     Nov 25, 2003
  8. The murderer is usually the one you least expects ......

Carrot Top

#48     Nov 25, 2003
  9. My 2 cents...I heard that the persons behind the JFK assasination could be those who wanted to turn the greenback into a fiat currency. America was becoming bankrupt, Kennedy rejected the notion of the Federal Reserve doing away with the gold standard.
    Makes sense but then again so do a lot of theories.

#49     Nov 25, 2003